McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

bigE79

Reaction score
It's hard to have faith in a qb that looks lost before he even takes the field. I've seen that too many times from him lately in big games.
Just watch,he is going to be in the best shape ever next year,and he is going to be super duper pissed and he'll want extra honey poured on him...dude is dead from the neck up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
2f2fc57e-7522-434e-a638-edc440ad1c0f_text.gif
its devolving into a cult now in Dallas. Just listening to McCarthy, JERRY and the media.

GuitarBytes

Reaction score
What MM really meant, coming from JJ, is: I don't care what the fans want, we keep making money as long as the delusional fans keep buying cowboys products and keep filling the stadiums, that's what matters most, winning the SB doesn't, so keep buying cowboys products and tickets, as long as the cowboys team keeps increasing in value, the rest doesn't matter.

Big_D

Reaction score
This was supposed to be the message before the playoffs, not after. Packers just passed them by and he got beat by his old team twice. Prescott looks absolutely horrendous every January. I really don't see what's left to buy here?? Anyone still thinking Dak is going to lead this team to a Championship is truly in denial. Dudes a clown who can't handle pressure. Fingers crossed that Trey Lance can amount to something cause as usual they won't be in a position to go get a QB any time soon. Just twisting in the wind right outside the top tier teams.

zeke21

Reaction score
That press conference was the last straw.. I mean really. Just no accountability.. not even humble enough to acknowledge they have a lot of work to do. Just more BS.. and the audacity to call yourselves a championship program?? You didn't even make it out of wildcard weekend!

As to the comments around Dak. Nup. No. Another step?? What..? He is entering year 9.. and 30+ years of age.. how many more steps do you think he is going to make? He has shown you who he is.. there are no more steps left.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They knew going into the season

1) that they were thin at LB.
2) that they needed another RB to pair with Pollard.
3) that the OL run blocking scheme needed to be better.

They didn't improve any of these. They better use free agency to fix the first two.
#2 and #3 had absolutely nothing to do with why they lost on Sunday.

McCarthy, Quinn, Dak, Ceedee, and the defense were by far the primary reasons for the embarrassing defeat.

JayFord

Reaction score
hahahahahhahhaahhahahahahahahahahahwhahhahahahahahaahh!!!!!!!

hold on lemme breathe.....he wants the fans? after 3 straight 12-5 seasons and early playoff exits to ....buy in?

hahahahhahaahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahhahha!!!!!!

Trajan

Reaction score
Why do they keep saying “championship program”?!?! This team has not been a championship program since Jimmy left.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
He also said,
"...chemistry, how strong these men are, amazing men, ability to express"etc. etc. blah blah
"Why should players buy back into you?
the direction of leadership is in place.

He also said, "biggest thing with dak, i have unbeliable belief in him. He clearly has another step, offense suited him well. the growth opp. we see for the future is something were excited about
I m extremely confidant in who i am.as a man. confident in where were going."
So yea, it was a bunch of gibberish.

Thorn

Reaction score
MM’s press conference today was a bad look for the organization. The wheels are coming off

morat1959

Reaction score
You'd think that the so-called fans here wouldn't spend so much time on a team they dislike and pull for them to lose. Y'all either have no life or confused in life like y'all are here. Which is it? :) My excuse for spending my valuable time (it's precious because the richest man can't buy time) here is because I'm a fan of this team and I care about it. It's stupid to wish your team failure. Yes, we DO have the worst fan-base in sports.
Jerry loves you.