McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

Brax

Reaction score
Lol. This didn’t go over well. Poor Mike, I am sure Jerry told him you better give a rah, rah speech.
Jerry wrote it I think. Listen to that crap talk and you can understand why the Cowboys fold like a cheap tent, guy is totally uninspiring comes off like a clown and I think most everyone knew what he was after the hiring presser, this was even more revolting.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McCarthy the clown.....Here ya go...a sucker for my suckers of Cowboy fans...by the way...Jerry loves you all
OIP.EB-0iLWX41_AEaOrcjhrjwHaFW

Starstruck22

Reaction score

McCarthy said one team played to a standard and the other did not…Is that why we saw fat mike giving dak a back rub halfway through the game instead of chewing his a** and others out? None of this makes sense people!

I clearly outlined fat Mike’s problems earlier in the season and very few agreed.

1)unable to motivate
2)unable to manage clock
3)unable to discipline (most penalized team in NFL)
4)unable to make successful challenge
5)UNABLE TO COACH…..PERIOD!!!!!!!

Nothing has changed, nothing will change, we are headed to the bottom of the ocean. WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is why I do not listen to press conferences anymore. Not wasting my time on lip services.
I can get a recap on here. Though mostly tainted opinions. But can't blame anyone at all.
By tainted I mean there can be some positive stuff, which will be twisted. However, that is what the FO does. Spin positives. We aren't buying it. Show us.

FoxF

Reaction score
He is saying ignore what you see right in front of you, worst playoff collapse in our history. Out coached, out schemed, defense taken to the wood shed by Love. Just forget all that stuff…. It’s like a Jedi mind trick from Star Wars.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
You’d think people that dislike their fellow fan base so much would not spend so much time on this forum looking at their posts.
You'd think that the so-called fans here wouldn't spend so much time on a team they dislike and pull for them to lose. Y'all either have no life or confused in life like y'all are here. Which is it? :) My excuse for spending my valuable time (it's precious because the richest man can't buy time) here is because I'm a fan of this team and I care about it. It's stupid to wish your team failure. Yes, we DO have the worst fan-base in sports.