McCarthy's message to fans: Buy into us

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
At his rate Washington will turn their franchise around before Dallas. Detroit in on the verge. Maybe Atlanta too.
The only teams with a CTG drought as long or longer than ours are Washington, Cleveland, Detroit, and Miami. Cleveland, Detroit, and Miami all have a window of great opportunity to change that over the next couple of seasons. Detroit may do it this year.

That would leave just Washington and Dallas. Washington got lucky and scandal managed to get rid of their Jerry Jones, so they have a chance now to operate like a real football team. I have this very bad feeling that the Cowboys will be alone in a few years as the only team to not make it to a CTG in the 21st Century.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The look of confidence

he knows how to win championships, he has said that before but for 3 years running loses badly in playoffs !
a more truthful statement would be I know how to get into the playoffs and win divisions.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

full

doomsday808

Reaction score
Every year Cowboys fans buy in! Time to return the favor. Time to show results!

revospeed

Reaction score
Okay. Looks like I'm back in. I've been a fan since I was a little tyke in 1997. What am I going to do? Break up with the Cowboys? I'm too invested.

Blitzen

Reaction score
You'd think that the so-called fans here wouldn't spend so much time on a team they dislike and pull for them to lose. Y'all either have no life or confused in life like y'all are here. Which is it? :) My excuse for spending my valuable time (it's precious because the richest man can't buy time) here is because I'm a fan of this team and I care about it. It's stupid to wish your team failure. Yes, we DO have the worst fan-base in sports.
I think they are wishing for dramatic change. Middling results yields middling draft picks which cycles. They want an interruption that throws the cycle off with the hope of better postseason success. It’s not like the past 30 years have been just terrible teams. It’s been average to above average mostly but never great. Cleveland kept it interesting with a 39 year old journeyman and a team made mostly of high picks gathered after terrible seasons. San Francisco traded a terrible year when Garropolo went down into Nick Bosa and an annual fantastic defense. Houston used a terrible year to add two major impact players and is looking much better than expected. There are lots of examples of it working and not working.