McClain on Texans min asking price of Watson if it happens

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Word is the Bears and Panthers are willing to offer aggressive packages. Keep in mind it's their ASKING price.....but I'm guessing three 1sts and one young stud or two 1st and two young studs will get it done.

JBS

Reaction score
Two young defensive starters automatically eliminates Dallas from the picture..Dallas doesn't have 2 young defensive starters to begin with, even if they were interested in Watson

Legend

Reaction score
Two young defensive starters automatically eliminates Dallas from the picture..Dallas doesn't have 2 young defensive starters to begin with, even if they were interested in Watson

I would offer Dak (if he agrees to new contract) + a third round pick for Watson

JayFord

Reaction score
So for all my WFT fans that think “oh we getting Watson and winning 70 super bowls in a row” they want 2 number 1 and 2’s plus chase young and montez sweat

Valkyr

Reaction score
He's very well connected to the franchise, so you can take this to the bank......

What do you guys want for Watson?

FearlessCreepyDungenesscrab-small.gif

blueblood70

Reaction score
You forgot Herbert. He slides in right after Mahomes. And Burrow appears to be right after Herbert. And Josh Allen is prolly even above Herbert.
not true while they had good rookie seasons they haven done squat yet..they lose rankings dude to not enough data..sorry we seen that story before , they have few years to prove it and i mean Mahomes prove it , wilson, ben, all of them went to SB in their first 2 seasons and than continued to get better..these dudes put up some stats on losing teams..

not that impressive until it turns into more..Murray is higher then them IMO because hes improved and showing signs of actually turning his team around..

you dont get auto spots on rookie stats unless they have a playoff run in them..sorry stats are uselss without real results...hilarious Lawrence hasn't been drafted yet and some rankings for 2021 have in it it already,. Really? seriously stop it..

is this list under 30 only? because if so i can see it but rogers and brady are next on any list..daks not there yet unless we bring age into it..rogers is the 2021 MVP so lets not put him out to pasture yet..also injuries' matter Burrows and dak have incomplete seasons..so? btw Wilson is still better but i see what dak apologists are doing add age in wo the list becomes compressed and leaves out great QBs..

My under 30 list

Mahomes

Grad canyon gap

Watson slight edge over dak
Dak
Allen
Jackson
Mayfield
Herbert
Burrows

But over all top 6 we keep harping on

mahomes

large gap

Rogers
Wilson
watson
dak
Allen/jackson tied for 6th

up and comers sure
Murray
Mayfield
Herbert
Burrows
Tua

no one currently not in the nfl is allowed on an nfl list ..thats stupid

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Just cause you ask for something. Don’t mean you gonna get it.

Legend

Reaction score
not true while they had good rookie seasons they haven done squat yet..they lose rankings dude to not enough data..sorry we seen that story before , they have few years to prove it and i mean Mahomes prove it , wilson, ben, all of them went to SB in their first 2 seasons and than continued to get better..these dudes put up some stats on losing teams..

not that impressive until it turns into more..Murray is higher then them IMO because hes improved and showing signs of actually turning his team around..

you dont get auto spots on rookie stats unless they have a playoff run in them..sorry stats are uselss without real results...hilarious Lawrence hasn't been drafted yet and some rankings for 2021 have in it it already,. Really? seriously stop it..

is this list under 30 only? because if so i can see it but rogers and brady are next on any list..daks not there yet unless we bring age into it..rogers is the 2021 MVP so lets not put him out to pasture yet..also injuries' matter Burrows and dak have incomplete seasons..so? btw Wilson is still better but i see what dak apologists are doing add age in wo the list becomes compressed and leaves out great QBs..

My under 30 list

Mahomes

Grad canyon gap

Watson slight edge over dak
Dak
Allen
Jackson
Mayfield
Herbert
Burrows

But over all top 6 we keep harping on

mahomes

large gap

Rogers
Wilson
watson
dak
Allen/jackson tied for 6th

up and comers sure
Murray
Mayfield
Herbert
Burrows
Tua

no one currently not in the nfl is allowed on an nfl list ..thats stupid

If Dak agrees to a new contract with Houston; I would offer in exchange for Watson:

1. Dak
2. LVE
3. 1 of our young starting safeties
4. a third & fifth round pick

Proof

Reaction score
Watson not worth that much.
Rams made a stupid trade, giving up all the draft picks.

No way the Texans get that, IF that is their price. It is more like reporter drug induced speculation.
Watson maybe worth a 1st and 2nd rounder at the most. IF that.

Lol. Isn’t that nearly what the Eagles got for Sam Bradford? You’re on an island my man

Legend

Reaction score
Willing to throw in Jaylon Smith to sweeten the deal? An extra bonus. :)
Jaylon Smith will make the deal worse.

I would offer Dak, LVE (who I want to replace since he is injury prone), 1 of our young starting safeties (I want to replace because are not good enough); and a 3rd and 5th round pick

Proof

Reaction score
So for all my WFT fans that think “oh we getting Watson and winning 70 super bowls in a row” they want 2 number 1 and 2’s plus chase young and montez sweat

I think Washington is actually in position to do something like this. Even including chase. Due to the fact they have so much young defensive talent and need to do something about it. Not the package you’re describing but something comparable

Creeper

Reaction score
Wait, I am getting attacked because I said signing Dak for $40 million will hurt the team, but now we are going to trade Dak and some players AND picks for Watson? What am I missing? I think Dak is better than Watson or at least equal. Why would the Cowboys give Houston anything other than Dak for Watson?

Legend

Reaction score
Wait, I am getting attacked because I said signing Dak for $40 million will hurt the team, but now we are going to trade Dak and some players AND picks for Watson? What am I missing? I think Dak is better than Watson or at least equal. Why would the Cowboys give Houston anything other than Dak for Watson?
Dak is coming back from a nasty injury and may never be the same & could end up suffering another injury as a result of the previous one.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Watson not worth that much.
Rams made a stupid trade, giving up all the draft picks.

No way the Texans get that, IF that is their price. It is more like reporter drug induced speculation.
Watson maybe worth a 1st and 2nd rounder at the most. IF that.

My gosh you are a moron.