McClain on Texans min asking price of Watson if it happens

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Would you say that Tom Brady was a better QB than Rodgers last Sunday?

I did not see the game so I do not know. I do know that I would rather have Brady in a big game over Rodgers. Chokers choke. Age is finally catching up to Brady.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Houston is asinine. THEY KNOW no team will offer that. They are just holding his feet to the fire in order to force him to play under what he signed. This is just a show of authority.
After Bill gave away all the draft picks you'd think the new GM would look to recoup some picks.

CWR

Reaction score
Eh I know McClain is HOF media to some but I found him to be a clown when I was in Houston. He does know more rumors than real football but I still don’t trust him completely. But if Lions got what they did for old Stafford I think this may be close

He is an absolute clown. Completely agree.

kskboys

Reaction score
They have Quinnan Williams to throw in as well.

I wouldn't touch this deal if I'm the Jets but they seem to think Watson can win with no supporting cast (although he never got very far when he had one), so I think it ends up getting done.

I personally have a tough time seeing much of a difference between Prescott and him, but ok.
Yeah, they are the same.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
If I’m the Jets I offer:

2021 first round pick
2022 First round pick
2022 second round pick
2023 Second round pick

Ashtyn Davis and Quinnen Williams.

That should get it done.

You would trade 6 starters for a QB with two torn ACLs on the same leg and couldn’t get his team more than 4 wins even with a career year? Yeah, Watson is better than Darnold but not 10 times better.

Flamma

Reaction score
Exactly the type of haul I’d expect for a top qb.

Mahomes
Watson
Dak

These are the 3 best young quarterbacks in the league with Mahomes being the best by far right now.

Let me fix this.
Mahomes
Watson
.Dak.

CapnB

Reaction score
Watch out for Washington to come flying in.... its a move they would do and they actually have the fire power on defense to pull it off.

blueblood70

Reaction score
One QB is coming back from a career year while the other one is coming back from a gruesome injury.
Dak had his a career year the year before and started out hot ie an even better year stat wise until his injurys so no sorry there no real difference ,.,.you say gruesome docs and dak himself said was pretty straight forward surgery with no setbacks and recovery on time..

NEWSFLASH

this is sports its the NFL,

players get hurt recover and back on track with ridiculous medical technology..20years ago an Achilles or acl would end careers..not now..get passed it ..Watson is not really better they are pretty much the same player outside of Watson takes far more chances getting harder hits..Daks was a fluke, tackle weird angle foot got caught..hes not injurys prone..

BTW like McCoy's injury the DC will have insurance built into the contract should the same injurys reoccur and cost dak and the DC a year onIR.. they arent stuid they know how to structure contracts with insurance involved..

dont get me wrong i like watson but no way hes worth Dak and our 10th over and im betting the texans after seeing what Stafford got wants more..
im 100% OUITTTTTTTT! at that cost..

the right move is to keep dak find happy medium for contract and get it done,,

only player i believe worth trade lie that that makes us immediately better is AAron Rogers you know the MVP in the B2B NFCCGs that is far better then dak or Watson..

id give them dak, 10th and next years 2nd..book that..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Way too many words bro. I said Washington could pull it off. Not what the result would be. And you’re opinion will never convince me I’m “100 pct wrong” about anything. It’s all conjecture
Pull the trade, sure but fail because its not trade to make them batter they are moving pieces. Less words, same premise,...smh I hope they do it IMHO they get worse on defense which helps us..we can easily contend with score for score with healthy O of ours..