McClay (2017) on Rico in practice - "We can't stop him" against 1st teamers **merged**

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
true, but 1st suspension is only 4 games. i thought he made the team, but now i have no idea what they will do. talent trumps pot and jerry loves being the one to deliver redemption, but this is really stupid.
Yeah, it's unfortunate for him. But, lets see where this goes.

dallasdave

Reaction score
During DallasCowboys.Com Cowboys Break, Steve Eatman asked Will McClay about Rico Gathers and everything sounds very promising. McClay even went on to say, “We can’t stop him”. And Rico/Romo were going against 1st teamers in byron jones, church and heath.

So his passcatching was called "unstoppable" against 1st teamers, but yet there are people who claim Rico is nothing special? That was in 2017, so people seriously now think he 'forgot' how to be unstoppable???

https://thesportsdaily.com/2017/05/03/will-mcclay-on-rico-gathers-we-cant-stop-him/

furthermore, Broaddus said during an episode of The Draft Show this week. “I will say this. I had people come up to me and say, cause I was always curious about Rico [Gathers], I had people come up to me and say ‘You ought-of seen what [Tony] Romo did with him today, ... Cause Romo was with him on scout team. And Romo just kept throwing him the ball because he was so much bigger. He was battling [Barry] Church, he’s battling [Byron] Jones, he’s battling [J.J.] Wilcox and [Jeff] Heath. The kid just kept making plays. The problem is not the athletic ability, it’s the mental side…he just hasn’t played football”

here is a video of a Mcclay gushing about Rico.

Well Rico really set things back a bit. :oops:

waldoputty

Reaction score
Jerry the Man, he saw the future and the future is bright with Rico. Jerry must have Puttyism too.
may be, but rico moron move puts his reliability in question
that could still be his underdoing but jerry cares about talent most

waldoputty

Reaction score
Not the first Cowboy to do a bonehead thing!!!! But will Jerry think he is worth the trouble to keep him. Sure hope so -see light at end of tunnel, and the Melon was sliced into by the train that just went throught the tunnel.:lmao2::lmao::laugh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
jerry did the smart thing.
poor melon was sliced by the train going through the tunnel???
bro, u got rico's stash???