McClay (2017) on Rico in practice - "We can't stop him" against 1st teamers **merged**

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
For all the people who are either hating on Rico or just aren’t big fans of his my question Is who do you justify keeping over him? A bum 5th DT? Some scrubby *** linebacker? A 5th safety who shouldn’t even be in the league? A 7th wideout who will never be active?

Rico will have a much bigger impact than any one of those I mentioned. Also the guy Shultz looks small and not ready to play. I understand you don’t want to cut a 4th rounder but this guy doesn’t look ready physicaly and looks to be a year away. We always activate 3 TEs so I don’t see how Rico is even in the conversation to get released

4 TE's and Rico makes it, 3 and he doesn't and that has nothing to do with hating on him. It's a numbers game. Are the Cowboys a better team with Rico on it as a red zone "threat" on a hand full of plays each game? The answers are all rhetoric. No proof either way. We'll know tomorrow if the Rico era begins or doesn't. No emotion, no rhetoric

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey I really think that Rico's going to be a good tight end and Waldo has some valid points.
PS : Did he say you were a pretty Girl ???? :lmao:
I couldn't say,as he'd 'jacked' a reply of corso's in response to one of my posts, where he'd stated: "I bet you say that to all the girls",,, yet, considering the PUTTY'S first post to me was of his desire to preform an unnatural sex act upon me, over in the OTHER COWBOYS FORUM ,while operation " where's HAYLEY " was being conducted,,, the answer is either YES or HE AIN'T PICKYo_O

dallasdave

Reaction score
I couldn't say,as he'd 'jacked' a reply of corso's in response to one of my posts, where he'd stated: "I bet you say that to all the girls",,, yet, considering the PUTTY'S first post to me was of his desire to preform an unnatural sex act upon me, over in the OTHER COWBOYS FORUM ,while operation " where's HAYLEY " was being conducted,,, the answer is either YES or HE AIN'T PICKYo_O

waldoputtyWell-Known Member WOW :omg::omg::omg::eek::eek::eek::eek:

waldoputty

Reaction score

i am confused, but that is ok. melon will be melon :thumbup:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
i am confused, but that is ok. melon will be melon :thumbup:
Oh!,,,,for the convenience of ZEN PUTTYNESS conveniently confuses yer' constant casing-liner of capitulation concercerning the cocky crowing of which you've carelessly casted, compromising yer' cornholing castle of confetti cannonade from the coveted colored clading upon the casting couch that ,thankfully,,, has currently been confined to the dark corner's of yer' corniced cranium:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

*we're cool,my Bro!:) ,,,as yer' about 1 IN A 1,000 of my FAVORITE forum members:starspin:

*following now*:confused:
:starspin::bow::starspin:

Or,,, perhaps one shouldn't rush headfirst into such hasty decisions of little to zero consequences,,, Perhaps a more detailed study into the subject matter should be in order,,,eh?o_O

GenoT

Reaction score
Looks like Rico mighta stopped himself.

Allegedly, he got got popped for marijuana in Frisco @10pm Friday night.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Looks like Rico mighta stopped himself.

Allegedly, he got got popped for marijuana in Frisco @10pm Friday night.

i saw that. unbelievable. i dont care about pot, but a classic moron move smoking pot in public in tx.
dont know nfl rules - he did not fail test but got caught in public...

dallasdave

Reaction score
Oh!,,,,for the convenience of ZEN PUTTYNESS conveniently confuses yer' constant casing-liner of capitulation concercerning the cocky crowing of which you've carelessly casted, compromising yer' cornholing castle of confetti cannonade from the coveted colored clading upon the casting couch that ,thankfully,,, has currently been confined to the dark corner's of yer' corniced cranium:rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

*we're cool,my Bro!:) ,,,as yer' about 1 IN A 1,000 of my FAVORITE forum members:starspin:

*following now*:confused:
:starspin::bow::starspin:

Or,,, perhaps one shouldn't rush headfirst into such hasty decisions of little to zero consequences,,, Perhaps a more detailed study into the subject matter should be in order,,,eh?o_O
Good to see you and Putty are good, I never like to interfer in family business, but I hate to see brothers not getting along.:p:p:p ESP twins :lmao2:

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
i saw that. unbelievable. i dont care about pot, but a classic moron move smoking pot in public in tx.
dont know nfl rules - he did not fail test but got caught in public...
You wouldn't know he failed a test until like the 3rd time I beleive.