Twitter: McClay on the Texans radar for new GM?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You give him the GM title and you don't have to quintiuple his salary. Money isn't everything to some people. McClay deserves the credit for the direction this team has gone in and deserves that title.
Octuple his salary!
Play heavy metal every time he walks into a room!!!

Bigdog

Reaction score
NFL network was reporting today that Houston’s HC wants a Patriot like organization and that is probably why the two from the Pats were mentioned.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Clickbait.

Mcclay is essentially the GM here with more than enough pay I’d reckon... hell if the GM title is so important just make him his own office sign/office sign with GM added to it

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wonder what it would look like if the 50 of the most active posters got together in a single, nice bar...
I know what I would do, and it ain't order you fine people drinks.
Ha!

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTorSKLfQ1XoLeXFmeGPabWthJ0iEX-Y2hOCEOSpWWvR8meiiLp

Whyjerry

Reaction score
McClay saves Jerry from being Jerry. Plus he makes junior look smart. No price tag too high for that.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTorSKLfQ1XoLeXFmeGPabWthJ0iEX-Y2hOCEOSpWWvR8meiiLp

Greatest line ever went something like “Flounder you f—ed up. You trusted us.” Great great great writing there.

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
I think a couple of years ago the Cowboys gave McClay a boast in salary to get him up with most GMs that’s back when the Jets and Lions were sniffing. He has rejected several offers and interviews I don’t see why he would jump now.

If McClay went to Houston and they won a ring that would be worse than Nolan Ryan leaving the Rangers going to Astros and winning a World Series.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I work with a guy who looks like Radar from "Mash."