Twitter: McClay to remain with Cowboys

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I thought name-calling was a no-no.
lol...well, you ain't been around then. Want me to list the names of the ones that always do that? Not going to, because they know who they are.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Always find it funny when people "love" being here when this board always tell me how horrible Jerry Jones is.
Well, I think McClay understands that he's in a good position. He doesn't have to answer for the team's bad decisions because Jones is the de facto GM. But he gets credit for all of the good decisions. Unless you have an ego that says you just have to have the GM title, as long as you're well paid, what's not to love?

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
I applaud the Joneses for taking care of this man behind the scenes.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
lol...well, you ain't been around then. Want me to list the names of the ones that always do that? Not going to, because they know who they are.
I know exactly how Micah feels when he doesn’t get holding penalties. And how Hendershot feels about phantom tripping. All in fun :)

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Always find it funny when people "love" being here when this board always tell me how horrible Jerry Jones is.
No, working for Jerry is not hard. Being a fan of a team Jerry owns is hard. Garrett couldn't coach a pop warner team but kept his job for a. Decade. Nothing hard about that.