Twitter: McClay to remain with Cowboys

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A friend of mine who's a Washington fan mentioned how Will might want that GM title. I said Will has a great deal in Dallas he makes GM money and never has to hear the fire the GM stuff because Jerry loves it.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I applaud the Joneses for taking care of this man behind the scenes.
Behind the scenes? It's pretty well known he's paid like an NFL GM and he's considered by the Joneses to be so close as to be considered extended family. He's never been coy that he loves his job in Dallas.

Literally the only place I've ever read that he's itching to escape Jerry and get an actual meaningless GM title is on this website.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
On some is right...lol. I just had one yesterday calling out my mother and my mother is deceased.
Very inappropriate, yet the post stayed.
What did your mother say and did she say it from the grave?

Sorry, if that was inappropriate. My humor takes me to the wrong places at times.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Behind the scenes? It's pretty well known he's paid like an NFL GM and he's considered by the Joneses to be so close as to be considered extended family. He's never been coy that he loves his job in Dallas.

Literally the only place I've ever read that he's itching to escape Jerry and get an actual meaningless GM title is on this website.
The title of GM is meaningless when he basically operates as the GM here.

Except he doesn't. He has no authority to make a single decision a GM makes.

ShortRound

Reaction score

OEOn9Sy.gif

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What did your mother say and did she say it from the grave?

Sorry, if that was inappropriate. My humor takes me to the wrong places at times.
No, that's alright, I just considered the source. It's a thing with that poster, always has been that way.