McDowell Meeting Goes Well Deal Will Be Pending Medical Information

Mr_437

Reaction score
Quinn n MM would be welcomed DL additions, yet DAL would still need to draft an interior DLman just for a talent infusion if nothing else.

MM should've been signed already, but they may be waiting till after the draft to spare comp picks.

Toomany10pins

Reaction score
Quinn n MM would be welcomed DL additions, yet DAL would still need to draft an interior DLman just for a talent infusion if nothing else.

MM should've been signed already, but they may be waiting till after the draft to spare comp picks.

Dallas would be bidding against themselves, better off waiting as I doubt any other team is interested.

I don’t get why Dallas is wasting their time on this guy, he hasn’t played one NFL snap, and had a severe enough brain injury to keep him out of football for 2 years.

His decision making is poor, see the ATV accident (no helmet) and then indcident with police after that.

Trust me, he is not your solution to any DL issues you may have.

Wood

Reaction score
Dallas would be bidding against themselves, better off waiting as I doubt any other team is interested.

I don’t get why Dallas is wasting their time on this guy, he hasn’t played one NFL snap, and had a severe enough brain injury to keep him out of football for 2 years.

His decision making is poor, see the ATV accident (no helmet) and then indcident with police after that.

Trust me, he is not your solution to any DL issues you may have.

Just kicking the tires. We know the medicals are not good or Seattle would never have released him. I think Dallas just wanted a look at his medical scans & exams just to make sure Seattle didn't over-look something. With no contract offered its likely Dallas medical staff is in agreement with Seattle.