News: McFadden broke elbow in home accident *Update post 169*

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Morris and Zeke. Last year was an oulier for DMC as far as injuries.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
McFadden has proven he can carry the load and has been a good player for us. He was one of the few shining things from last year. You don't even know if Morris can thrive in this scheme. I think we should just wait and see what happens.

Morris actually has played similar zone scheme with Shanahan. McFadden has proven that he does not fit the scheme which is why they had to run more man for him last season. He was horrible in much of the zone stuff.

erod

Reaction score
McFadden has proven he can carry the load and has been a good player for us. He was one of the few shining things from last year. You don't even know if Morris can thrive in this scheme. I think we should just wait and see what happens.

McFadden only thrived when they changed the blocking scheme. And did you see those holes he ran through? ANY back could have done that.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
201503_1848_cgbff_sm.jpg

DTown214

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be rolling with Zeke and Morris with Dunbar for special situations. Fine with me. I assume there's a decent chance Dmac gets cut... hopefully he gets well and another team swoops him up and he has a solid season.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
But he had promised to mentor Elliott. Well, he can mentor while he rehabs.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Amazing. The injury prone McFadden goes down again. How he lasted the entire year last year with all those carries is a miracle.

So who were all those guys last year telling us that McFadden was just fine at RB?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You obviously havent followed McFaddens career. If you did, you wouldnt say that he has proven he can carry the load. Its has been just the opposite.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is why you don't trade away backs right now. Injuries usually sort these things out by themselves.

I totally agree with this. McFadden might end up being our healthiest back this season for all we know. I don't consider trading any of them until camp ends, and that's only if four prove worth keeping.