News: McFadden broke elbow in home accident *Update post 169*

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Probably didn't want to say anything as he thought he might get cut is my bet. 2 weeks and he had no idea of the fracture?

From hearing the pc, he practiced the OTAs after the injury and told the trainers at the end of the week. But they didn't realize the seriousness until physicals where they decided to x-ray the elbow.

erod

Reaction score
Actually, it's also a case for why you do. Had you traded DMac earlier, you would have gotten value for him and he would now be another teams problem. Just saying.

You would have gotten a 7th round pick at best.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
You would have gotten a 7th round pick at best.

Perhaps, but there is no way to know that. I personally think you would have gotten better then that. Heck, his contract for a year is worth more then that.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This can open the door for Dunbar and Jackson to prove they need to be here instead.

I think DMC will heal just fine and will probably still make the team.

ksadler1

Reaction score
This can open the door for Dunbar and Jackson to prove they need to be here instead.

I think DMC will heal just fine and will probably still make the team.

Dunbar can't stay healthy either. I'd rather roll the dice with McFadden than him.....

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He still could be just fine at RB. It's two months, it's not a season. If you make this comment, then what does that say about our QB? Is he just fine or is he not? Any injured player can be fit into this box, if you will.

I am not a McFadden fan. So I look for any reason to rib him and the McFadden supporters. Romo is what he is. An aging, injury prone QB with back and collarbone issues. And no, he is not just fine from that standpoint.

I would also put Sean Lee in this category.

Dunbar just doesnt seem to be able to handle the physical nature of the NFL.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He practiced with it. Didn't miss one practice. Silly how people think this means he is going to be cut. He might get cut, but not because of this. The recovery from the surgery is what's keeping him out a couple months, not the injury. He probably could have played with it.

rynochop

Reaction score
I am not a McFadden fan. So I look for any reason to rib him and the McFadden supporters. Romo is what he is. An aging, injury prone QB with back and collarbone issues. And no, he is not just fine from that standpoint.

I would also put Sean Lee in this category.

Dunbar just doesnt seem to be able to handle the physical nature of the NFL.

So who do you like on this team?