Twitter: McGovern at FB is a hit

nathanlt

Reaction score
I would like to point out that Ralston would do the same, and catch out of the backfield as well! But I'm glad that McGovern is working with success, too.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would like to point out that Ralston would do the same, and catch out of the backfield as well! But I'm glad that McGovern is working with success, too.
id lie to point out carrying a FB for 5 plays game when McGovern is already on the roster game day and active is waste of position we can fill we are short at..that waste of spot bro..think deeper..

AyeAtey

Reaction score
That boy likes to bang and people really move out of the way and get blasted and demolished.

In the Carolina game he pulled from left to right on a run, safety came up in position but finally made a wise
decision, no thank you, not me.

Cowboys football getting "funner" with each game.

Keep it up Boys!

conner01

Reaction score

I don’t think fans appreciate how hard it is for a guy that big to block in space
He lined up basically at TE in the game and just mauled a guy
Lots of teams line a extra oline man up on the line in jumbo packages but many times they don’t accomplish much because it’s so hard to block guys who are a distance from you and moving
He is really good at it
We need a few swing plays with him lead blocking from FB position
With new rules the LB Ir CB can’t go low and I think he will force a few business decisions out of them coming around the end at full speed