Meaningless concerns of Meaningful events that went down 100 years ago

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've astoundingly realized the thread header has masterfully been butchered in dull & such a knicked raggedy edge affair,,, thusly removing the salient ,,,er,,, and foremost feature of the pertinacity of the threads basis of existence,,,,DUR,,, that whole 100 years afore my birthing anchor point? SHEESE, if I were the type to harbour concerns over "others" petty jealousies?,,, I'd just about have to order up a pretty loud yet only semi- odorous FART to audibly voice my feigned displeasure from amongst my PEERS.
I don't think the title was like this when I posted, if that helps......If that makes it worse, then it was like this when I posted. :grin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I don't think the title was like this when I posted, if that helps......If that makes it worse, then it was like this when I posted. :grin:
We're/ it's all good good RUNNING BROTHER,,,as the thread header is limited in it's capacity,,, it initially cut me off with the first letter ' b' of the last intended word of
' born',,,,I reckon I should feel so fortunate, ya know:lmao:

BillyBates

Reaction score
Right-on!,, my Man:thumbup:

* and to think about what the past& present day captain's at the helm of the U.SS CONSTITUTION whom have all been supposedly legally elected thru the democratically ,,,er,,,operational casing-liner :)huh:) have faced head-on steering FORWARD( instead of attempting to scuttle & run it aground) it's a truly monumental task to undertake that only REAL MEN of Monumental & Heavenly bestowed qualities are capable
(
as that's definitely not my bag, baby!,,,no-way/ no-how,,, just being honest)
I can only think of philosopher George Santayana and his famous quote regarding history. I feel Many so called leaders have stood fast and touched the helm of history, but few very few have actually steered into a predetermined destination.