Media Rumors about Cowboys are not Fact

Diehardblues

Reaction score
All Cowboys news is rumor until you see the press conference or the Cowboys player or an official Cowboys representative say it.
Say it’s not so.

Maybe this guy will start a thread denouncing every rumor? Lol

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never said to avoid discussing it.

I said to avoid believing rumors that have zero supporting evidence.

I posted after I proved that you were not truthful about the reason for your thread about Stephen Jones, that you would start following me around.

@CouchCoach has enlightened me on your history at the other message board. There is no point for me to waste more time responding to you.
Oh x, we've all said that.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Never been over to Landry’s Hat. Just bloggintheboys.
Landry's hat was it an award they gave you after so many posts. On the old forum. You start off as drafted, rookie, starting player, captain, Pro Bowl, Ring of Honor, Hall of Fame, Landry's hat

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He's talking about the official board that got shutdown. Apparently it is some accomplishment that was available like a trophy or something.
The battles we had it was a great site. The organization did not want to pay for it any longer. That's why they're looking for supporters here. 100000 posts and never pressing the report button. I was pretty proud of that. Fighting my own battles, not needing Zone supporters two puff somebody. I've already got time off here. I still don't think I did anything.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You know I have no idea the PeeWee Herman reference. Never watched him.

You’re a pleasure to follow too Coach.
I miss the old fan forum. I can't believe how many Philadelphia fans are here. We would gang up and embarrass them most of the times they were wrong

408Cowboy

Reaction score
The battles we had it was a great site. The organization did not want to pay for it any longer. That's why they're looking for supporters here. 100000 posts and never pressing the report button. I was pretty proud of that. Fighting my own battles, not needing Zone supporters two puff somebody. I've already got time off here. I still don't think I did anything.
I have a different theory on why it got shut down.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a different theory on why it got shut down.
Maybe I'm wrong that's what someone said. Why do you think they shut it down? I was told they couldn't afford to keep it up any longer

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Its a lot less about buying into garbage "journalism" and a lot more about no news during the dog days of summer.

If there was no speculation in the offseason, nobody would be here. There isn't much professionalism in journalism anymore, so if there is no news, they'll make news. But at least a rumor thread is better than another "Dak needs to go" thread.

Reactions: CWR

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'll pm you.
I do know this. The moderators suck. More than one was fired. And they got away with everything. Perk. I'll never forget him he was the only one who suspended me. Simply because I was never suspended. Gut a kick out of it

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there was no speculation in the offseason, nobody would be here. There isn't much professionalism in journalism anymore, so if there is no news, they'll make news. But at least a rumor thread is better than another "Dak needs to go" thread.
I'm going to start a rumor that Dak is already gone and just didn't tell us goodbye.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
I do know this. The moderators suck. More than one was fired. And they got away with everything. Perk. I'll never forget him he was the only one who suspended me. Simply because I was never suspended. Gut a kick out of it
Now I'm intrigued...feel free to send a PM

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
The point is not whether Zeke is really going to hold out or not, but rather trying to dismiss a report based on an emotional predilection to not want to believe a news piece because it potentially would put a Cowboy player in a negative light.

If national media types aren’t to be believed then nobody should be commenting on positive/neutral news items that are equally just as substantiated as the negative pieces.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s no longer a single source rumor. I’ve been in Dallas for the weekend and it’s all over the local media. Elliott wants paid now and the threat of him holding out is real .

The good news is the feel is we will pay him along with Prescott and Cooper.

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s no longer a single source rumor. I’ve been in Dallas for the weekend and it’s all over the local media. Elliott wants paid now and the threat of him holding out is real .

The good news is the feel is we will pay him along with Prescott and Cooper.
I was thinking that. Likely have to iron out details. SJ already said he has money set to the side to pay Elliot. Starting offer is gurly money. Dak is all but done I am sure.. Cooper is the last one and I haven’t heard much about his offers.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I was thinking that. Likely have to iron out details. SJ already said he has money set to the side to pay Elliot. Starting offer is gurly money. Dak is all but done I am sure.. Cooper is the last one and I haven’t heard much about his offers.
Looks like we might let this run into the season.

These contracts definitely aren’t getting done before Training Camp opens.