Media Rumors about Cowboys are not Fact

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'm OK with people not believing mine as long as they don't believe Florio.

You can check my post history. I might have referenced "inside info" 1 time in 40,000 posts.
Only to dispute other inside info. Lol

Let’s see... who am I more apt to listen to?
An anonymous yahoo on a fan forum or a noted author and columnist. Lol

I suppose it would depend if they align with my opinion. Amazing the absurdities some will go to discredit opinions which differ from theirs.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In English the grammatical context within which I used the term "nobody", it is implied that it means nobody within the general group of people that I previously defined and people associated with them.

In other words none of the people that I know or their associates.
"Nobody knows the peoples I knows".

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Only to dispute other inside info. Lol

Let’s see... who am I more apt to listen to?
An anonymous yahoo on a fan forum or a noted author and columnist. Lol

I suppose it would depend if they align with my opinion. Amazing the absurdities some will go to discredit opinions which differ from theirs.

I'm saying that my sources cancel out your claimed sources in Dallas.

I am NOT saying that my sources cancel out Florio.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Lol

Always looking to cancel out opposing opinions. I didn’t have any claimed sources. I just mentioned some friends I spoke with. You’re becoming entertaining .You really struggle with different opinions:)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Nobody knows the peoples I knows".

A poster claimed sources in Dallas.

I responded that my sources cancel out his sources.

I never said my sources cancel out Florio or other media.

It's comical that the poster claims Dallas sources then attacks my response doing the same.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know, I've come to approach almost all news, sports and otherwise, with a skeptical eye until I get some verification. Before I believe a story, I ask myself 'what's the motive'?

Many are not interested in facts or the truth but more focused on making us believe what they want us to believe. The more they can get to believe, the closer to the truth it becomes.

What the spinners of yarns have come to understand is that they will not be held accountable and there will be no punishment for misleading or even lying. Such is our society now.

Caveat emptor when the sellers are selling.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

It's comical that the poster claims Dallas sources then attacks my response doing the same.
Mentioning talking with friends is now defined as sources. Ok.. lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ya know, I've come to approach almost all news, sports and otherwise, with a skeptical eye until I get some verification. Before I believe a story, I ask myself 'what's the motive'?

Many are not interested in facts or the truth but more focused on making us believe what they want us to believe. The more they can get to believe, the closer to the truth it becomes.

What the spinners of yarns have come to understand is that they will not be held accountable and there will be no punishment for misleading or even lying. Such is our society now.

Caveat emptor when the sellers are selling.
I haven’t sailed around the world yet. It might appear flat. I’m not sure I’d believe scientific evidence until I don’t fall off the edge of the ocean. Lol

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol

Always looking to cancel out opposing opinions. I didn’t have any claimed sources. I just mentioned some friends I spoke with. You’re becoming entertaining .You really struggle with different opinions:)

No, you claimed sources in Dallas.

Now you are attacking my post which did the same.

You implied the people you know in Dallas know something about the subject. Nobody would reference friends in Dallas that have no knowledge of the Cowboys.

I never referenced sources to dispute Florio. I only disputed your sources.

408Cowboy

Reaction score

You implied the people you know in Dallas know something about the subject. Nobody would reference friends in Dallas that have no knowledge of the Cowboys.

You'll never get a straight answer from that guy. He talks in circles.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

You misinterpreted my post. Would you feel better if I mentioned my friends in Waco or Austin, lol

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Loool, the gift that keeps on giving...

• Starts thread claiming not to trust national media types forwarding stories with “no supporting evidence”
  • Claims people don’t have the ability to understand a rumor from a factual story when reading an article, then ironically references himself telling people not believe the rumors we were supposedly going to sign Suh and/McCoy which NO LEGIT MEDIA OUTLET ACTUALLY REPORTED.
  • Claims “I live in the Dallas area.

I have friends that are employed by the Cowboys.

I have friends in the local sports media.

Nobody locally expects Zeke to holdout.”
  • Claims he wasn’t saying his sources cancelled out Florio’s, but then that begs the question....what exactly is the point in referencing where you live, your friends employed by the Cowboys, that work in the media?

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You'll never get a straight answer from that guy. He talks in circles.
I just won’t allow anyone to redirect my message or spin my narrative. It can be very frustrating to some. They become irrational and exhausted falling victim to personal attacks.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

x, welcome to Greg's world. He lives for this and when you get into an argument with him he's like a bull terrier and has no quit. He's actually admitted to loving to do that and driving some of his friends mad.

He was voted "Student most likely to make you bite your pencil in half' by his debate class. I dig it though, it's fun to see him rile people up with his Pee Wee Herman "I know you are but what am I"?

The highlight of my time on the old DC.com was watching Greg drive a pretty level headed and logical poster, who is here btw, to his breaking point in a rave with all caps and cussing up a storm. The best night on the forum.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Loool, the gift that keeps on giving...

• Starts thread claiming not to trust national media types forwarding stories with “no supporting evidence”
  • Claims people don’t have the ability to understand a rumor from factual story when reading an article, then ironically references himself telling people not believe rumors we were supposedly signing Suh and/McCoy which NO LEGIT MEDIA OUTLET ACTUALLY REPORTED.
  • Claims “I live in the Dallas area.

I have friends that are employed by the Cowboys.

I have friends in the local sports media.

Nobody locally expects Zeke to holdout.”
  • Claims he wasn’t saying his sources weren’t cancelling out Florio’s, but then that begs the question....what exactly is the point in referencing where you live, your friends employed by the Cowboys, that work in the media?
Im surprised he hasn’t told us to leave and go back where we came from. Lol

If we don’t love the Cowboys like he does we must be evil fans.