***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
sorry this is not just a reaction to this game i have said it from a long time ago and i think my reason is correct so please respond to my reason and not just the title.

i believe a franchise qb have to be able to elevate the play of every one around him and dak does not do that at all. he is 100% relyant on every thing around him being perfect and all of the odd stacked in his favor.

here is the newsflash and scary thing. it will not get any better. it will get worse and harder now that dak will eat a huge chunk of cap. dak will have to be the one to do the heavy lifting and he have shown ZERO ability to do that.

that is my point and worry with dak....am i wrong? a franchise qb HAVE to be able to elevate every one around him and dak is the opposite.
All I have to do is look at the people that agreed with you. LMAO part time want to be quarterbacks. Coaches. Not a clue in hell with this league of team or franchise is About. Scared Nancy’s LMAO

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
All of the Dak threads got dumped into one big pile of poop. Lol

The Zone rocks!!!

Hehe, yeah! Love it. :)

Incoming footage of all the Dak critics heading to the new mega thread:

giphy.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
His numbers weren’t any better than Prescott . Yep

SHHH Mahomes could "figure it out" when pressured...well except the many times he doesnt..but in big games he does...Ooh wait actually in the biggest game he didnt...Well maybe all those crazy arss lifelong NFL players and coaches are right..give me a D-line dominating an O-line and I'll make your QB look like an average Joe......

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I can't believe this thread is only 30 pages deep....:laugh:

Or is this just from this weekend?

Regardless...I will never buy a smart bed
:rolleyes:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
why?

it s common sense with the salary cap that some one who will take up over 25% of it by themself will have to do a whole lot of heavy lifting and can not rely on every one else to be great or even good.

A QB is a dependent position. Blockers, catchers, and play callers; are the life line of a QB. Now, if all of those areas are just okay, he should be able to perform well.

RaZon

Reaction score
Never been involved with a MEGA MERGE before, hell ya live long enough ya see it all.

Got some news right this second....Jason Garrett fired.

ghst187

Reaction score
He never was, he's an above average QB.

unless it’s Brady, Rodgers, or Wilson….even Mahomes hasn’t been that good this year…there’s a ton of QBs who are in that next tier….Josh Allen…had his share of stinkers this year…
Hebert…same….Burrow…same…….Murray?
But I think it’s clear Dak is better than about 60-75% of starters out there right now and he’s good enough to win it all with. Even the great ones need help…Rodgers has been playing a long time and only has one ring…Wilson…same. Brees only won one.
Just have to deal with QB inflation…The next good QB to get paid will make more than Dak. Just how it goes

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The funny thing is Dak has said himself that he doesn't feel like he's elite in recent interviews. He stated he doesn't believe in the "word of the day". He said he's learning something new every game and building to be better every game... That's what I like about him. He's grounded.. It's some of these fans that have that word "elite" stuck in their heads and think Dak is... I'm not a big fan of his contract but I can't put that on him. That was the Joneses....

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I am a Dak fan but the lovers deserve it right now. They have been much worse this year antagonizing the Dak haters. I’ve predicted this reaction when Dak eventually faltered in games. It just proves they can dish it but can’t take it. They have no moral ground to stand on. Both sides are equally annoying.
Every qb falters and pappydog a coward. I'm just trying to have a convo and he's duckin/trolling

RaZon

Reaction score
When Dak signed his big $$$$ deal he was a dual threat QB, now it appears those days are over but he still makes the big $$$$.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When Dak signed his big $$$$ deal he was a dual threat QB, now it appears those days are over but he still makes the big $$$$.
Smart quarterbacks don’t use their legs. Smart franchises protect them

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Every qb falters and pappydog a coward. I'm just trying to have a convo and he's duckin/trolling
You have to give him credit he comes out even when we’re doing well. I don’t mind the old man lol

Status
Not open for further replies.