***Mega Merge Dak is not a elite QB thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Oh yeah. Patriots 2021. Vs probably the best defense in the nfl. On the road. Lololol.

They only believe that defenses come up with a certain game plan for Dak when the Cowboys lose or Dak has a bad game. But all of the other times when Dak has a great game or the Cowboys win, they insist or believe that defenses always come up with a completely different game plan or take it "easy" on Dak. Also they like to pretend like Dak is the only QB who plays better, when the run game is working. Guess they missed out on Russell Wilson having a top running attack, the year that Seattle won the Super Bowl.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If we can't run the ball against good teams Dak can't get it done. Never has and most likely never will.

2019 all of these games Dak didnt do a dam thing till the 4th quarter. All of his stats where in the 4th when the game was usually already over.

Saints
Jets
Patriots
Bills
Bears
Eagles

So far this season it's happened to the Broncos and Chiefs.

Teams know there is a recipe against Dak. it's stuff the run and play press man outside and have Dak beat you over the top. Now I understand the line isn't playing great recently but Dak still has to do better. Romo had garbage lines and defenses most of his career but the game was never over in the 3rd quarter like weve been seeing. We gotta be able to run the ball and Daks gotta do a lot better at improvising on 3rd downs.
Hater alert!

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
There was so many Dak topics, that it had to be merged into one major thread, but one topic believes that posting their opinion is Dak is going to end the Dak debate for good. :lmao::laugh:

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Dallas is literally the worst rushing team in the nfl over the last 6 weeks. THE WORST. Imagine leaning on the worst rushing attack in the nfl to win games.

You don't lean on it to win games.. you lean on it to keep defenses from killing your quarterback because they know you won't run the ball.. If you don't try to run the ball it's always going to struggle.. We don't try.. and when we don't get big chunks of yardage on the ground we say "the ground game sucks." We can't be this stupid.. Can we?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So it's...Dak is elite just getting what elite QB's get.

Stafford makes how much, Matt Ryan?

I got my answer, nobody too concerned with we need an offensive like, it's just pay Dak ridiculous $$$$$....cat is single, 40 mill a year, hahahaha!!!!

Got it!

Adios~~~~

Did you just start following the NFL? Stafford and Matt Ryan all make elite money. A QB doesn’t need a championship ring to make elite money. The QB we’ll be facing on Thursday signed for elite money a few years ago. QB money is going up every year. An OL isn’t going to get you very far if you have an average QB. If you have a problem with what Dak is making or what QBs in general make these days go follow another team or sport and stop complaining. Russell Wilson is making elite money and his team is 3-7. Find a Seattle board and complain about the elite money he’s making. He hasn’t won anything since he got paid all that money.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sorry this is not just a reaction to this game i have said it from a long time ago and i think my reason is correct so please respond to my reason and not just the title.

i believe a franchise qb have to be able to elevate the play of every one around him and dak does not do that at all. he is 100% relyant on every thing around him being perfect and all of the odd stacked in his favor.

here is the newsflash and scary thing. it will not get any better. it will get worse and harder now that dak will eat a huge chunk of cap. dak will have to be the one to do the heavy lifting and he have shown ZERO ability to do that.

that is my point and worry with dak....am i wrong? a franchise qb HAVE to be able to elevate every one around him and dak is the opposite.
you all have the terminologies and of franchise qb, elite etc all mixed up..

Dak is like romo a Franchise qb and got paid because hes s a top 10 qb or better,

Elite is best of the best top 1-3 qbs and career productions matters..dont care if player like Big Ben , rogers, mahomes, brady have bad games or bad years they already have elite careers and they will always be considered elite.

daks great qb not elite and IMO most lie he will never be elite..but hes for sure franchise qb and can be on a sb winning team , no doubt..yes its concerning every year he has these slumps when he reverts back to bad technique and form and has off games 2017, start of 18, finish of 19, 2020 lost season anyway, and now 2 of the last 3 games not handling pressure when not have prefect OL, wrs dropping passes, and no run game he seems to fall part..not always but seems to have game or two like this ..we just have to hope he doesn't have game like that in the playoffs..

romo and dak are franchise qbs they earned being the starter for decade that franchise qbs win more then you lose and give your team chance to win more then not...

UncleRico

Reaction score
Between our blimp coach and a QB who panics during pressure situations, let alone your point about Dak's cap hit, we are most likely in for several years of close but no cigar
Dak is one of the best QB’s in the league against the blitz/pressure

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
sorry this is not just a reaction to this game i have said it from a long time ago and i think my reason is correct so please respond to my reason and not just the title.

i believe a franchise qb have to be able to elevate the play of every one around him and dak does not do that at all. he is 100% relyant on every thing around him being perfect and all of the odd stacked in his favor.

here is the newsflash and scary thing. it will not get any better. it will get worse and harder now that dak will eat a huge chunk of cap. dak will have to be the one to do the heavy lifting and he have shown ZERO ability to do that.

that is my point and worry with dak....am i wrong? a franchise qb HAVE to be able to elevate every one around him and dak is the opposite.
LMAO.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
How did Mahomes look in the Super Bowl when his offensive line got dominated? It’s very simplistic to point to the quarterback, when every coach in the world knows it starts and ends with offensive and defensive line play.
His numbers weren’t any better than Prescott . Yep

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
no this is the same exact thing i said before dak got his new contract and it is a very big consern to me and i think a very legit thing to say.
This is one of the stupidest statements fans make. They suck after they get paid LMAO jealous much

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
It’s like last year all over again with threads on Dak signing his new contract.

giphy.gif

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I always say “death by a thousand cuts”.

OL
A few bad throws
A few drops
Couple of bad play calls
Missing players
The other team
Simple mistakes
Bad luck
Etc., etc.

Bad momentum snowballs like good momentum.

Great post view..its exactly how it went..throw in one of the 2 loudest venues in the NFL and you got yourself a good chance to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.