Mega Mike McCarthy is a terrible Head Coach who stinks and should be fired Thread **merged**

Sydla

Reaction score
So much hyperbole. Without looking, I would bet that MM winning percentage with the Cowboys would rank as either the best or one of the best of all time if it were extrapolated out to an entire career.
LOL.

He's mediocre. But I get it, took a ton of our fans 10 years to figure out Garrett was mediocre so I guess some fans are just gonna continue the same with McCarthy.

tico

Reaction score
McCarthy why? Just why?
Dak needs to throw that ball away!!!! He is not a rookie!

plymkr

Reaction score
That's on the QB sorry, I know he played well most of the game. He had 1st and 5 from the 6 yd line with 27 seconds left and choked it away.
He held the ball for 4 secs and took a Steele sack and losing 15 yards and 20 secs and then a delay of game? We had one play from the 30? LOL

BRADY NEVER DID THAT IN HIS LIFE, WON 7 SB's.
McCarthy and Dak are not clutch performers. It’s just the way it is. This game is a microcosm of Dak’s career and McCarthy coaching here. Great game until it mattered most. In crunch time they both froze up. Dak has good regular seasons and freezes up in the playoffs. Same as McCarthy. They’re both just good enough to make it interesting but not good enough to get us over the top.

That game was ours to win and we choked it away.

plymkr

Reaction score
McCarthy is a blithering idiot. And he know Steele is not capable and gives him no help. That lost us the friggen game. McCarthy is gone next year.
Good point. Steele was playing terrible. One of the worst games I’ve seen an offensive lineman play. Give him some help.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
I keep warning people over and over that he's a turd and no one wants to listen because most people assume it's an excuse for Dak.

But McCarthy is a boob. He comes up small in big spots, his teams generally play stupid and make stupid mistakes.

This franchise is going nowhere with him. He's just good enough to not suck.
This is just agenda driven nonsense

How can you watch that game and come away with “hes a turd”.

You at first said his offense is terrible, but you cant stand on that stance anymore because the offense has improved, so now you have to cling on to his teams make mistakes.

Yea its his fault Dak has no awareness and runs out of bounds on the two point conversion

75boyz

Reaction score
McCarthy and Dak are not clutch performers. It’s just the way it is. This game is a microcosm of Dak’s career and McCarthy coaching here. Great game until it mattered most. In crunch time they both froze up. Dak has good regular seasons and freezes up in the playoffs. Same as McCarthy. They’re both just good enough to make it interesting but not good enough to get us over the top.

That game was ours to win and we choked it away.
Almost like I wrote it.
Cheers bro.

Sydla

Reaction score
This is just agenda driven nonsense

How can you watch that game and come away with “hes a turd”.

You at first said his offense is terrible, but you cant stand on that stance anymore because the offense has improved, so now you have to cling on to his teams make mistakes.

Yea its his fault Dak has no awareness and runs out of bounds on the two point conversion
At what point does the fact the team continue to make dumb mistakes over and over and over fall on the HC who has continually promised they will clean that up?

He's a mediocre HC and not good enough to get this team to a SB. He just isn't. But I understand many of the fans are just gonna repeat the Garrett era and try to trick themselves into thinking the HC is great and just held back by bad luck, etc.

ICP

Reaction score
But we are stuck with him until the stupid hillbillies are tired of him or he retires

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Im surprised Sirianni , even with the refs , almost blew the lead in the 4th .

Sirianni screaming at the refs face , refs just look down like fired employees .

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
At what point does the fact the team continue to make dumb mistakes over and over and over fall on the HC who has continually promised they will clean that up?

He's a mediocre HC and not good enough to get this team to a SB. He just isn't. But I understand many of the fans are just gonna repeat the Garrett era and try to trick themselves into thinking the HC is great and just held back by bad luck, etc.
Lol @ thinking coaching is the issue here

I feel like im in the twilight zone w this fanbase.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
This loss is 100% on him.

Terrible clock management at the end.

He is not a winner.
This loss is on Steele. If this staff had any courage they would bench him next week.

RoboQB

Reaction score
What ? Clock management ? Listen dude, you GOTTA stop listening to Greg Olsen on the broadcasts. That idiot kept saying it and people like you eat it up with a spoon. The smart play was to go SLOW and eat up the clock. If Dallas scored, Philly would have had no time left.
Greg Olsen is the real life version of the Thad character in
"Blue Mountain State". Not exactly say to play calls and clock management.

Dude was a nut at The "U". Even the brothas thought he was crazy.

ArtClink

Reaction score
This loss is 100% on him.

Terrible clock management at the end.

He is not a winner.
I agree his clock mgt was bad but we’ve been hiring and firing coaches for decades w the same result. The fuhrer will fire McCarthy and hire another laid back, hc that will not threaten the fuhrer’s fragile ego since his ego is a higher priority than winning games.

75boyz

Reaction score
Lol @ thinking coaching is the issue here

I feel like im in the twilight zone w this fanbase.
Yeah,
McCheese constantly brings a major game day advantage to the table with his coaching.

He's literally playing 3d chess to opposing coaches checkers.
GTFOH with that BS.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Had nothing to do with the McCarthy at the end..that's on Steele and Prescott
Disagree, coaches put players in a position to be successful and he had a full game of Steele being beaten yet chose to go empty on first and goal from the 11 yard line?

They were also slow getting the plays in on that sequence which caused chaos trying to get lined up.