Mega Mike McCarthy is a terrible Head Coach who stinks and should be fired Thread **merged**

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Yeah,
McCheese constantly brings a major game day advantage to the table with his coaching.

He's literally playing 3d chess to opposing coaches checkers.
GTFOH with that BS.
If you think McCarthy is whats holding us back…

Bill Belicheck wouldnt win a SB under Jerry Jones

Sydla

Reaction score
Lol @ thinking coaching is the issue here

I feel like im in the twilight zone w this fanbase.

LOL, coaching is absolutely an issue with this team.

It's bizarre that you think it's not an issue. But then again, some of the anti-Dak crowd struggles with multiple factors of blame. They see criticism of McCarthy as an excuse for Dak when for some, it's not an excuse. McCarthy is just a mediocre coach. He gives you no distinct advantage on the sidelines. He's just blah.

But keep thinking that he's somehow being held back here.

HungryLion

Reaction score
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Its hilarious at this point. Terrence Steele being a Chaz Green clone is on McCarthy and not the front office for even giving him that extension
Everybody and their mother knew the cowboys needed more OL depth this off-season. They sign a career bum and draft a project in the 5th round.

They also make the SAME EXACT mistake with Steele as they did with Gallup. Rely on a guy coming back from a late season ACL tear, to start game one, and have no reliable depth behind them.

Literally the exact mistake they made with Gallup just one season prior.

A joke.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
LOL, coaching is absolutely an issue with this team.

It's bizarre that you think it's not an issue. But then again, some of the anti-Dak crowd struggles with multiple factors of blame. They see criticism of McCarthy as an excuse for Dak when for some, it's not an excuse. McCarthy is just a mediocre coach. He gives you no distinct advantage on the sidelines. He's just blah.

But keep thinking that he's somehow being held back here.
This team has had back to back 12 win seasons. Went 6-1 with a backup over that span. Something that hadnt been done in decades But coaching is an issue lol

Jerry loves fans like you

75boyz

Reaction score
Jerry is the one that chose this Quarterback as the face of the franchise, guy…
My post history is consistent.
And that's to say I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Because I think the GM, HC and QB ALL suck at their jobs so try somebody else guy.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
My post history is consistent.
And that's to say I'm an equal opportunity hater.

Because I think the GM, HC and QB ALL suck at their jobs so try somebody else guy.
So all of them suck at their job but we went 12-5 two years straight….

How sway?

sideon

Reaction score
EAGLES HC BLEW IT AT THE END. THE PRESSURE GOT TO HIM.

AND IF REFS CALLED THE PENALTIES DALLAS WOULD HAVE WON .

- HANDS TO THE FACE
- PI
- HOLD ON MICAH
- ROUGHING THE PASSER

SIRIANNI IS TRASH . NOT BIG MIKE .
The Eagles were trying to give the Cowboys the game, and y'all still want to cry about officiating. Do y'all not realize that every team's fanbase complains about bad calls?

Brax

Reaction score
This loss is 100% on him.

Terrible clock management at the end.

He is not a winner.
Don’t disagree the lack of urgency was poor but MM and time management has been a problem I don’t think he’s a good HC

Sydla

Reaction score
Everybody and their mother knew the cowboys needed more OL depth this off-season. They sign a career bum and draft a project in the 5th round.

They also make the SAME EXACT mistake with Steele as they did with Gallup. Rely on a guy coming back from a late season ACL tear, to start game one, and have no reliable depth behind them.

Literally the exact mistake they made with Gallup just one season prior.

A joke.
And that's fine. Jerry Jones is a problem. He's been a problem for 25+ years since he's taken over the reins himself. And guess what? The QB has kind of had his ups and downs too.

But none of that excuses the fact McCarthy is just not a great HC.

The irony of all of this is that people will lament just how bad the front office is but then who picked McCarthy as HC? The very front office that people want to say is the real reason we keep failing. One of the underdiscussed failures in Jerry's tenure isn't his GMing and player personnel mistakes and bad trades and misused cap............. it's that he really, really has sucked at hiring coaches (HCs and assistants) since he hired Jimmy.

Look at the list of coaches hired. It's sad. So to think he hit a HR with McCarthy is kind of funny at this point.

HungryLion

Reaction score
And that's fine. Jerry Jones is a problem. He's been a problem for 25+ years since he's taken over the reins himself. And guess what? The QB has kind of had his ups and downs too.

But none of that excuses the fact McCarthy is just not a great HC.

The irony of all of this is that people will lament just how bad the front office is but then who picked McCarthy as HC? The very front office that people want to say is the real reason we keep failing. One of the underdiscussed failures in Jerry's tenure isn't his GMing and player personnel mistakes and bad trades and misused cap............. it's that he really, really has sucked at hiring coaches (HCs and assistants) since he hired Jimmy.

Look at the list of coaches hired. It's sad. So to think he hit a HR with McCarthy is kind of funny at this point.
My thought process is. McCarthy has done better with what the FO gives him than any coach we have had since Jimmy.

So it really doesn’t matter. I don’t see the FO hiring any coach who has any more success.

Sydla

Reaction score
This team has had back to back 12 win seasons. Went 6-1 with a backup over that span. Something that hadnt been done in decades But coaching is an issue lol

Jerry loves fans like you

And then like the 8-9-10 win teams over the last decade or so, spit the bit in big games and the playoffs. They are 5-3 now where they got depantsed by a bad Arizona team and got steamrolled by a 49ers team who has promptly kind of **** the bed since we played them showing us they aren't as dominant as people thought.

But yeah, coaching has been awesome.

LOL at the last line. Jerry loathes to admit he hired poor coaches. He couldn't even fire Garrett, he had to let his contract expire. So he absolutely counts on fans like you to think he's done a great job in hiring coaches, only to be let down by bad luck, etc.