Mega "Where's Murray going?" Thread *Merge*

Bane

Reaction score
This will be a tough loss. May not be able to replace him. And going to a Romo centered team will just lead to 8-8 or worse.

Well, I don't think we'll be able to replace him, but the real question as far as I'm concerned is will we be able to replace his production if we use a "running back by committee approach"? That'll be the fun part....

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Well, I don't think we'll be able to replace him, but the real question as far as I'm concerned is will we be able to replace his production if we use a "running back by committee approach"? That'll be the fun part....

I think there are a few other RB's that can achieve his production behind our O-line, ... we just have to make sure we get a RB that can protect Romo.
That is my main concern.

erod

Reaction score
Nobody here was just head over heels with Murray 12 months ago.

I'm relieved. Let's either get younger and better, or go get Peterson.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Is it just me, or does this whole thing sound like a major bluff job by Murray and his agent?

And the northeastern media pounced on it hook, line, and sinker.

I think he stays after all. I don't think Philly is opening up the bank vault.

You need to make up my mind already.

Wood

Reaction score
According to sources: Dallas is targeting another RB not named Murray. Stay tuned.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
I really loved our approach last season in using the run game. I hope we can still stick to that plan and not go back to having Romo do it all.

Wood

Reaction score
Proud of Stephen Jones and company for not over-paying for Murray. Now study your rear-ends off and get the right RB in draft.

coult44

Reaction score
I wish him nothing but the worst. I hope he carries the rock 15X a game for a two yard average, and is washed up in 2 years!!!!

Oh yea, if any of you cheer him when they come to Big D next year, you can go join him in Philly!! His records, and his time here in Dallas mean absolutely nothing now.

Sour grapes, yep!!! He's a fecal now. Who cares!!! I hope Dez stands behind his tweet!!!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
paris-hilton-thats-hot.gif

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I never had McCoy, I respect quality players be it in Dallas or any other team. I can't stand Houston but I have a lot of respect for Watts. I don't hate Murray no reason to

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I wish him the best. Not his team. He was a Cowboy and he put in some solid years here. That won't change from me. You chose to root for who you want but I don't think you should care or want others to do the same.