Mel on Philly sports radio this morning

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I don't know why this is such a big issue.

We're talking about a supremely talented guy that DID make plays all over the field and we are ok with passing on him because he only had 3 int's?

I don't get it.

Josh Norman just broke the bank and he has 7 int's in 4 years. Passing on Ramsey because of INT totals is crazy.

Plus it's hard to get Interceptions when you aren't targeted due to lock down coverage

mschmidt64

Reaction score
I'll take your word for it. Just. Can't. Watch.

I didn't watch either, just what I heard. Both Jerry and Garrett apparently gushed over Ramsey, and then were like "RB isn't a huge priority" and moved on when talking about Elliott.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
EE will not improve this D no matter what people say,we will score 30 and still lose handily,our defense desperately needs top tier talent.

He can improve our defense no doubt about it. Time of possession can help a defense drastically. The year Murray ran so well our defense jumped up in rankings highly from the year previous. We were actually less talented but when the defense doesn't play 2 full games per snap count than the previous year it does help the defense out a lot by not being on the field nearly as much.

dfense

Reaction score
Well, that pretty much guarantees it will be Bosa. Who is Mel "hearing" from? Does he talk to scouts and personnel guys?

It's always amusing to hear stuff like this. Mel got 7 of 31 picks correct last year and 3 of the first 4 in the draft. I think someone is fibbing to him.

Heck, I got at least 9 picks right. They should ask me.