Members that just stopped posting out of the blue

Reid1boys

Reaction score
There were some Friday nights I felt alone on the old site, or maybe just being ignored? I actually would respond to my own posts and thought about reporting myself a couple of times, I could get a little personal with me.

I wish all the members had come over here. It was a little tough getting acclimated here and the posters already here saw the great migration first hand and for some, that had to be a little bit of a strain with so many of us. But I know for some, change is a bad thing. We had our own thing going there and it was never going to be the same. I was already used to forced change.

I had been here earlier and didn't like it, my act didn't play well here but once this was the only real choice and I gave the posters here a chance, they still voted me off the island!!!! To hell with them, I'm staying!

It is fascinating to only know people through their writing. And with that comes that old inferred v implied issue but reading v hearing gives us time for response v reaction.

How long has it been since we came over from the old site? I had been on there for a long time before coming here.