Members that just stopped posting out of the blue

John813

Reaction score
Add @LocimusPrime too who has taken a year+ break.

Where’s my boy @Trouty ... anyone heard from him? In one of his last posts way claiming this was his favorite place in the world. It would be a bit odd to up and leave.

I messaged him a few times regarding that and I don't want to share anything that he didn't post publicly but IMO he just got busy with work/life.

He was on here and a hockey forum that I was on and took a break from both

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hope so. Miss the old fart.
Yeah me too. He's probably off on one of his hunting or fishing expeditions.

Runny is right, he's not the nonsensical type, surprised that I like him. He got into it on the old site with several posters and called them Comedy Club Wannabes, so naturally the CCW went into overdrive, which I believe was his intention. He's an ex scientist with a sense of humor, a dangerous combination.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Believe it or not, I like a few people outside the PJG!
Me too, in fact a lot of them but the PJG, that's my fellow short bus riders and they're special.

I remember when I first showed up on the old site, I didn't know what I was looking for or exactly why I went there. It looked interesting and my first taste of it was a request to stay on topic. I really didn't not stay on it on purpose or to create a problem. I said what I had to say about that but I still had more to say about other things so why go somewhere else?

I do not blame me, I blame all the members of the PJG for playing with me. I was a class clown in school as early as I can remember but that forum was something new, I was in the presence of a group of class clowns, it was what I imagine Heaven to be like. I felt like a kid going out to recess at school when I went there.

I get some of that here but not like it was when we were at our peak over there. And this site has more elements to it like the sharing of some members about real life tribulations and I really like the humanizing of an internet site.

Ya know, if we're really honest about it, we helped accelerate the closing of the old forum. We were out of hand a lot and when they sent Nurse Ratched in to settle things down, we just got more rowdy and I was a contributor to that.

When I think of the posters missing, Don always comes to mind because he made me laugh all the time. He was our resident mad illustrator and when they took his mailbox away, that was a highpoint. Then he was in some hotel where they refused to give him silverware and him discussing that was hilarious. I do miss that character.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Me too, in fact a lot of them but the PJG, that's my fellow short bus riders and they're special.

I remember when I first showed up on the old site, I didn't know what I was looking for or exactly why I went there. It looked interesting and my first taste of it was a request to stay on topic. I really didn't not stay on it on purpose or to create a problem. I said what I had to say about that but I still had more to say about other things so why go somewhere else?

I do not blame me, I blame all the members of the PJG for playing with me. I was a class clown in school as early as I can remember but that forum was something new, I was in the presence of a group of class clowns, it was what I imagine Heaven to be like. I felt like a kid going out to recess at school when I went there.

I get some of that here but not like it was when we were at our peak over there. And this site has more elements to it like the sharing of some members about real life tribulations and I really like the humanizing of an internet site.

Ya know, if we're really honest about it, we helped accelerate the closing of the old forum. We were out of hand a lot and when they sent Nurse Ratched in to settle things down, we just got more rowdy and I was a contributor to that.

When I think of the posters missing, Don always comes to mind because he made me laugh all the time. He was our resident mad illustrator and when they took his mailbox away, that was a highpoint. Then he was in some hotel where they refused to give him silverware and him discussing that was hilarious. I do miss that character.
No Silverware was for his own protection and theirs