Twitter: Micah challenges Cooper and CeeDee to a race

RaZon

Reaction score
I think he would take both of them even at 100 yards

I have seen him run a 100 yards, he lacks speed endurance, ran an 11.1.....ouch!

Speaking of sprinting, Tyreek Hill was running 10.1/20.1 in HS, wow!

fishspill

Reaction score
All I’m saying is get 1 or 2 plays ready on offense for him as a bit of fun for the team and fans. Could just be as a decoy.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he would take both of them even at 100 yards And Diggs would come in 2nd if he joined in
His odds might be even better at 100 yds because smaller guys typically get off the line a little quicker, and that advantage is minimized over a longer distance.

RaZon

Reaction score
He must slow down really fast was it 100 yds or meters

See if I can find it, it was a 100m

Works like this....

block clearence, then accellerate to top end.....that is it in a 40, all we see.. These guys won;t hit that topend for another 15m. then it's sustain/maintain as much of that topend as long as ya can, here is that speed endurance, then around 80ish that decelleration phase, those who decellerate the slowest have the advantage. Seriously doubt Parsons ever ran multiple 300's to built speed endurance.

Usain Bolt takes longer to hit his topend so he spends less time decellerating, then ya add that 6-5 stride.

RaZon

Reaction score
His odds might be even better at 100 yds because smaller guys typically get off the line a little quicker, and that advantage is minimized over a longer distance.

Not true, both 9.0 world record holders Ivory Crockett and Houston McTear were around 5-8ish. Sprinting full of short stud sprinters.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
See if I can find it, it was a 100m

Works like this....

block clearence, then accellerate to top end.....that is it in a 40, all we see.. These guys won;t hit that topend for another 15m. then it's sustain/maintain as much of that topend as long as ya can, here is that speed endurance, then around 80ish that decelleration phase, those who decellerate the slowest have the advantage. Seriously doubt Parsons ever ran multiple 300's to built speed endurance.

Usain Bolt takes longer to hit his topend so he spends less time decellerating, then ya add that 6-5 stride.
I ran a 9.8 100 yd. dash in high school but my best 40 time was 4.8 I ran 220's for endurance

RaZon

Reaction score
I ran a 9.8 100 yd. dash in high school but my best 40 time was 4.8 I ran 220's for endurance

John Riggins was a 9.8 guy, a Kansas State champ.

Yep, all 100 sprinters must run over distance stuff, that is a must.

A cat runs three miles a day, what is a mere mile?
Cat runs a mile a day, then,,three miles, yikes.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
in 4 months it won’t matter too much
In 4 months meaning off season ! LOL
Hey, these guys are going to live their lives the way they seem fit. If they race, I hope they post the results. I'd love to know who wins. So on the three pulled hamstrings waiting to happen front...kids will be kids.

But we all know what can go wrong will go wrong. I'd hate to see one of these guys needing off season surgery because of a race. Hopefully everything goes smoothly.

1)Cooper
2) Parsons
3) Lamb

I say Lamb finishes last.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
John Riggins was a 9.8 guy, a Kansas State champ.

Yep, all 100 sprinters must run over distance stuff, that is a must.

A cat runs three miles a day, what is a mere mile?
Cat runs a mile a day, then,,three miles, yikes.
I ran the 220 so much I could finish it at almost top speed Missed the state record by .5 seconds Played Tight end and surprised the hek out of some corners Also played DE