Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Honestly don't have a problem with what Micah said here. These guys, like actors, have lives and shouldn't be asked when bumped into, let alone tracked down to get autographs.

It may "come with the territory", but if someone tracked me down for an autographs, they would not get one.
Whatever. Dude signed up to be a circus clown. He dances for my entertainment. If he doesn't like it he can bugger off.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
I have no problem with what Micah said.

There is a time and place for everything.

Those same fans are probably the same ones in this thread complaining. :lmao:
:lmao:

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to trade places with Parsons. I would be proud and humbled that people wanted my autograph and would willingly do it (and I would ask for their autograph in return as all people are important). Plus, I would get Micah's paycheck., so hit me up on here in DMs, Micah. Let's work out a Prince and the Pauper-like switch.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I'm also over Parsons and his commenting on everything that has nothing to do with himself and with his not showing up against the best teams or in the playoffs, but......

Perhaps his comment about only a few grown men at the airport could be because they aren't true fans and it wasn't a fan welcoming party. Maybe it was just a bunch of grown men wanting signed merchandise so they can sell it online. I'm not sure he thought that deeply, but maybe.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
So many folks here who just look for any excuse to berate our players...So edgy!
You go out of your to the other extreme in defense of stupid crap that the players and team do. You are also starting to drift into doing nothing but criticizing other Cowboys fans over harmless comments.

John813

Reaction score
I mean, I find this hard to believe this is the first time it's happened to him in public. At an airport, at the mall, etc...
Especially with social media and someone posting on X that Parsons is at XYZ.

To me, this comes with the territory of being a famous public person, especially for an athlete that plays for a team like the Dallas Cowboys with a huge fanbase/following.

It's something I would never do, but there are more "fanatics" out there than I.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You go out of your to the other extreme in defense of stupid crap that the players and team do. You are also starting to drift into doing nothing but criticizing other Cowboys fans over harmless comments.
When these guys do something that actually hurts someone, or something detrimental to the team, they deserve to get flack. But most of the time they're not doing anything but being young, and posters start with the "Oh, I don't like that, I'm personally offended!" That's what I'm tired of seeing.

Big deal, he doesn't like being stalked, so what? I don't blame him a bit. If he shoved one of them, or got nasty about it, that's a different story. These kids are human too.

Kwyn

Reaction score
No one cried when Eminem complained about it in a song.
Only about 5% of the people even get this even though Stan was 25 years ago.

Hell, most of them were retired even then!

Or, they were still listening to Hank Sr and thought Hank Jr was a sign of the apocalypse.