Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Rayman70

Reaction score
We are watching a generational talent on the field, lose his focus, and totally miss the entire picture, which is, this is the profession he chose and he has nobody to blame but himself when he runs his mouth on his podcast, and social media to the entire world. This is the price Micah, so don't you beitch and moan. You should have known, shame on you if you didn't. Quit the belly aching and make changes if you don't like it. Fault lies with YOU SON. Like your bro Ceedee told you, like him, YOU NEED TO GROW THE HECK UP. I say that with respect and love as a father, a dad and husband of 25 years now.Your kid is watching everything you do. We all go through life, and we learn, we must or we get left behind.

bandfan

Reaction score
I'd be ticked off myself if I was him. We all know why they were there. And ya'll wanna talk about JJ's greed all the time...

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'd be ticked off myself if I was him. We all know why they were there. And ya'll wanna talk about JJ's greed all the time...
True, they likely were gonna sell the merch, and I bet they have sports memorabilia shops,its seedy for them to do that, but there is a dignified way to deal with leeches like that. Social media isnt the right way. Sometimes you just ignore it and say nothing. Many years ago I had a Sportscard shop, and I sold merch like helmets etc, and I would have never ever approached him like that. I agree, it was bad. But they weren't stalking him.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
Were they fans or resellers? Did they have bags and boxes of stuff?

I was only able to see a few screen shots.

When it said 8 adult men I just thought of some card shows I’ve been to.
One picture was of a lady with a kid

Rayman70

Reaction score
I saw Danny White, Jake Plummer and Bill Walsh at the Sky Harbor Airport around 2004, I was working a kiosk at the time, signing folks up who wanted a credit card, and I subtly approached them off to the side, and got Danny Whites autograph. Bill told me they had just arrived for a QB camp. I was so giddy. Made my work week go by faster. lol. Danny and the group were so gracious. I didnt make a spectacle. I waited til they checked in and sat down.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it’s kind of hilarious he took a picture of them lol maybe that’s a good way for celebrities to get people to back off. Fight fire with fire. Out of all the annoying stuff he’s done this year this is pretty low on the list

Rayman70

Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it’s kind of hilarious he took a picture of them lol maybe that’s a good way for celebrities to get people to back off. Fight fire with fire. Out of all the annoying stuff he’s done this year this is pretty low on the list
But hes the one causing it. Hes the loudest guy on the team. Look at me me me. If he wants this stuff to calm down he better learn how to handle himself.