Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Rayman70

Reaction score
Who still supports Jerry? Are there people here who actually defend him?
the Jerry defenders are fewer and far between. The likes of Mike Fisher maybe still defend him but thats dwindling. The Mike Fishers of the world are falling to the waste side.

bandfan

Reaction score
no. It was just terrible judgement. Stalking can be much worse than this. This was just something that security should have never allowed.
It doesn't have to end in violence for it to be defined as stalking.....

Rayman70

Reaction score
Wayside* buddy...and Fisher was ragging him pretty hard when he learned of McCarthy returning.
spell check damn lol.. but hey, yeah Mike was railing on Jerry as of late, which is refreshing, but then Mike goes off the deep end and he gets unwatchable at times. So I have to pick and choose when I watch.

Gambit

Reaction score
I'm sorry but, they didn't just decide to go sit in an airport on the off chance that MP gets off the plane. They knew he was there ahead of time. And that my friend, is stalking.
Exactly my point.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It doesn't have to end in violence for it to be defined as stalking.....
Ok have it your way...bottomline is, security needed to be better and Micah needed to be better too. They shouldn't have been there.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
micah need to think about what he says before he blurts something out.
8 fans, just sign the stuff and say later! Or maybe tell them about the mean ol refs and the holding calls!

I think the fans though are kinda stupid to......
first buy the merch
go to airport to see him and get him to sign stuff
Are they that in love with him??
and if he blew them off, maybe they wise up.

Gambit

Reaction score
micah need to think about what he says before he blurts something out.
8 fans, just sign the stuff and say later! Or maybe tell them about the mean ol refs and the holding calls!

I think the fans though are kinda stupid to......
first buy the merch
go to airport to see him and get him to sign stuff
Are they that in love with him??
and if he blew them off, maybe they wise up.
Maybe if more celebrities called out inappropriate behavior of "fans" there would be less having to deal with.

ShortRound

Reaction score
This guy is extremely corny. He could have easily handled this in person and asked them to respect his personal space. But nope, he needs to take pics and rush to social media for the attention he craves. Skip Bayless was spot on about him. All he does is run to his podcast and social media for the attention he wants.
None of us would know about this incident if he hadn’t posted it. This guy is not smart.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
200w.gif
we are accepting trades now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah cries wolf too much. After a while, he will be ignored.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
People on social media whining about a guy whining on social media. The irony. lol

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I totally get it. These people that track players down at the airport are often paparazzi or people just wanting to get stuff signed to sell it. So understand

However, if you're famous with that comes the expectation its hard to have privacy and people are going to approach you looking for something so it shouldn't be a surprise.