Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This guy is extremely corny. He could have easily handled this in person and asked them to respect his personal space. But nope, he needs to take pics and rush to social media for the attention he craves. Skip Bayless was spot on about him. All he does is run to his podcast and social media for the attention he wants.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
But hes the one causing it. Hes the loudest guy on the team. Look at me me me. If he wants this stuff to calm down he better learn how to handle himself.
I definitely understand but as someone who absolutely despises being in the airport and doesn’t want to talk to anyone I can see why he’d be annoyed lol not like he’s at TC or something

bandfan

Reaction score
True, they likely were gonna sell the merch, and I bet they have sports memorabilia shops,its seedy for them to do that, but there is a dignified way to deal with leeches like that. Social media isnt the right way. Sometimes you just ignore it and say nothing. Many years ago I had a Sportscard shop, and I sold merch like helmets etc, and I would have never ever approached him like that. I agree, it was bad. But they weren't stalking him.
I'm sorry but, they didn't just decide to go sit in an airport on the off chance that MP gets off the plane. They knew he was there ahead of time. And that my friend, is stalking.

J_Allen

Reaction score
I'm for trading him right now and stockpiling picks. We won't be able to afford him and it's clear the refs are going to allow teams to hold him with no repercussions. So we'll have a $30 million per year player who gets negated, especially at the end of the season.

If we do keep him he doesn't need to be at DE 99% of the time. Maybe 25% at the most.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I definitely understand but as someone who absolutely despises being in the airport and doesn’t want to talk to anyone I can see why he’d be annoyed lol not like he’s at TC or something
same here. But it comes with the territory when you are a star player for the Cowboys. He can be annoyed,its his right, but maybe keep that noise off the internet

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm sorry but, they didn't just decide to go sit in an airport on the off chance that MP gets off the plane. They knew he was there ahead of time. And that my friend, is stalking.
no. It was just terrible judgement. Stalking can be much worse than this. This was just something that security should have never allowed.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
In a world of Micah Parsons be a Keanu Reeves. That dude never complains about his fans and is always gracious. How does he know the smallest interaction might change the whole trajectory for one of them. Look I get it it’s annoying and people do sell the memorabilia on eBay. But you can’t always assume that’s the intent. Not a great look at all. He looks like he can’t stand the fans and that he really doesn’t like us. If he ever leaves this franchise I won’t be sad like I’ve been over others.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I'm for trading him right now and stockpiling picks. We won't be able to afford him and it's clear the refs are going to allow teams to hold him with no repercussions. So we'll have a $30 million per year player who gets negated, especially at the end of the season.

If we do keep him he doesn't need to be at DE 99% of the time. Maybe 25% at the most.
yes, the headache might just be getting started with him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
In a world of Micah Parsons be a Keanu Reeves. That dude never complains about his fans and is always gracious. How does he know the smallest interaction might change the whole trajectory for one of them. Look I get it it’s annoying and people do sell the memorabilia on eBay. But you can’t always assume that’s the intent. Not a great look at all. He looks like he can’t stand the fans and that he really doesn’t like us. If he ever leaves this franchise I won’t be sad like I’ve been over others.
THIS nailed it ^. Wellsaid.

MS17

Reaction score
same here. But it comes with the territory when you are a star player for the Cowboys. He can be annoyed,its his right, but maybe keep that noise off the internet
He could always call Taylor Swift on tips getting through airports, stadiums without being mobbed. I bet she'd help him. I hear she really likes NFL players.

: )

Captain-Crash

Reaction score

trade him, sheesh, what's next clear eye stupid glasses and a gimp boot.

Rayman70

Reaction score
This guy is extremely corny. He could have easily handled this in person and asked them to respect his personal space. But nope, he needs to take pics and rush to social media for the attention he craves. Skip Bayless was spot on about him. All he does is run to his podcast and social media for the attention he wants.
hes "a kevin. " or Karen...Passive aggressive. Your right. All he had to do was handle it better but he chose to magnify it.