Twitter: Micah crying about fans at the airport

Reaction score
I'm sick of witnessing this culture where everyday crap is submitted into the ether and the unwashed masses lap it up and pass judgement as if they are somehow qualified to do it or their opinions even matter

Toro9

Reaction score
"The fact it was 8 grown men waiting outside of my gate with mini helmets and pictures when I got off my planes is insane!! I hope yall realize sometimes how much athletes gotta hold back ! This lady is currently following me!"
8 autographs shouldn't be a big deal but if he's being followed that can raise some eyebrows.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Wanting to Deal him away over stuff like this is just ridiculous. He needs to grow up. Podcast is fine just be smarter about what you put out there, not everything needs a response. He’s a kid, it’ll come.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
yea i don't agree with the whole "come's with the territory" mindset. Many of you here can't handle basic internet interactions, but you think becoming a overnight millionaire means you'll automatically be ok with folks semi-stalking you to get you to sign stuff that they will immediately place on ebay to sell.

RoboQB

Reaction score
BTW, who has time to line up and beg for autographs of mini helmets in the middle of a weekday?
Creepy "collectors" who sell athlete's autographs
for $300-$500 each. I'm with Parsons on this one.

It's not genuine. They're only there to make money off
his name, literally.

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I walked out of my hourly job tonight and nobody was waiting for my autograph. Go whine to someone who can relate, or cares.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I'm starting to really dislike this cat. He claims he's a lion but he's the P-word cat. Time to change my profile picture.
I knew that about him since he sulked on the sidelines like a sad child the whole game after the first drive @ Arizona this season

"Micah Parsy" from then on, and looks like he still is

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
I agree with him on this one…..would be annoying to be “famous” cuz too many “fans” get annoying and entitled and have no problem harassing someone famous for an autograph or picture or hug etc. Everywhere u go, people always interrupting what you are doing cuz they feel entitled to your time, interrupting your meal at a restaurant, approaching you when ur sick and at the store just picking up Tylenol……yeah, that would get annoying as hell.

Staubacher

Reaction score
So in the Twitter pic it shows 2 guys standing with their luggage and one woman holding a Panthers helmet like it's her baby lol I don't see 8 guys with mini helmets