Twitter: Micah: I got 130 sacks to go to get to LT

RaZon

Reaction score
I don't want LT anywhere around this kid, this guy is from a whole other world than LT.

More about some linebacker making the impact LT made as a rookie than having a better career. Parsons can't be as WOW because LT was a WOW....ha~~~

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
It’s your life and we don’t judge. Be you.
Yeah right, lol. Opened MP threads by me: 0, opened MP threads by the OP... more and more :D

I just hope with all that hype right now you won't let him fall when he hits his first rookie wall or gets into a slump. Happens to the best.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I don't want LT anywhere around this kid, this guy is from a whole other world than LT.

BIG plus one.

I get the fact that if you're "great" you can be a prick, and of course I guess it's easy for the money to get into your head, but it seems like a waste if you can't bring that greatness into your life and to others around you.

RaZon

Reaction score
BIG plus one.

I get the fact that if you're "great" you can be a prick, and of course I guess it's easy for the money to get into your head, but it seems like a waste if you can't bring that greatness into your life and to others around you.

I am dead serious I do see LT bouncing at some dirty little one pool table bar on the wrong side of the tracks, his best friends pimps, drug dealers, hookers, junkies and assorted freaks.if not for football. Not a very nice guy at all. Which is why he was a monster on a football field he was close to being uncivilized, deranged would work. This young kid who comes off as a nice guy doesn't need this guy with his history around at all.

Both great athletes/linebackers but the comparisons end there.

T-RO

Reaction score
I am dead serious I do see LT bouncing at some dirty little one pool table bar on the wrong side of the tracks, his best friends pimps, drug dealers, hookers, junkies and assorted freaks.if not for football. Not a very nice guy at all. Which is why he was a monster on a football field he was close to being uncivilized, deranged would work. This young kid who comes off as a nice guy doesn't need this guy with his history around at all.

Both great athletes/linebackers but the comparisons end there.

Let's say a little prayer that Micah doesn't get sucked into the dark side. (We all got potential for it)

With everyone saying you are a god, and everyone pitching you a deal or a pill...a joyride, a distraction, a little extra juice, a little cool relief...that's a tough road to keep it on the right path.

RaZon

Reaction score
Let's say a little prayer that Micah doesn't get sucked into the dark side. (We all got potential for it)

When you got everyone saying you are a god, and everyone pitching you a deal or a pill...that's a tough road to keep it on the right path.

What I don't want to see is him doing TV commercials, that seems to be the kiss of death. Stay away from that stuff.

Gotta give it to Mayfield however, he jumped on it before it became obvious he sucks.

Last edited:

DZSierra

Reaction score

With everyone saying you are a god, and everyone pitching you a deal or a pill...a joyride, a distraction, a little extra juice, a little cool relief...that's a tough road to keep it on the right path.

Well said, but then you have players like Emmit Smith and others...

khiladi

Reaction score
No way you can compare Parson rookie season to LT entire career. Some of us have compared Parson rookie season to that of LT rookie season. Aaron Donald in a radio interview gave big rave on Parson and said Parson being asked to do the things that even LT was not asked to do. LT was a dominate pass rusher, Parson is asked to cover and as well as bring pressure. Parson does not come on the rush every down as many of the sack leaders do yet his success rate in pressures and sacks is much greater. Again of course you can't compare a rookie to that of a career of one of the greats of all time

Aaron Donald is 30 years old. That means he was born in 1981. He has no clue what LT was doing on the field, being 10 years old or less his whole career.

LT was not just a “pass rusher”. Look at where he is playing position at 42 seconds and where he stops the runner. And then the hit he lays at 55 seconds. Hello, look at how he completely leaps over the line at 1:25 to stop the runner in the backfield.

Look at his ability to read and dissect the play and the positioning he puts himself in to make the hit.

He was playing inside and middle LB on goal situations.

Look at the play at 3:30…

Look at how he dissects the screen on the very first play. LT played in pass coverage often.

Bill Bellichek basically laughed when the comparison of prime Khalil Mack was compared to LT.

You will not find a defensive player that positions himself better than LT.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
This is a journey that this fan is signing up for purchasing tickets for the ride!

Grow, Son, and always keep excellence in your view, just as with Staubach!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Aaron Donald is 30 years old. That means he was born in 1981. He has no clue what LT was doing on the field, being 10 years old or less his whole career.

LT was not just a “pass rusher”. Look at where he is playing position at 42 seconds and where he stops the runner. And then the hit he lays at 55 seconds. Hello, look at how he completely leaps over the line at 1:25 to stop the runner in the backfield.

Look at his ability to read and dissect the play and the positioning he puts himself in to make the hit.

He was playing inside and middle LB on goal situations.

Look at the play at 3:30…

Look at how he dissects the screen on the very first play. LT played in pass coverage often.

Bill Bellichek basically laughed when the comparison of prime Khalil Mack was compared to LT.

You will not find a defensive player that positions himself better than LT.

I saw him LT was one of the greatest pass rusher, but that is what was asked pass rusher, he was not asked to cover WR\TE or RB down field. Parson does not get to rush the passer every down he is being asked to do more yet is still at 12.5 sacks on the season on the verge of breaking all time rookie record in sacks and breaking the all time record on tackles for losses. As I said I am not comparing an entire career to that of a rookie but in terms of rookie play from a defensive player Parson is blowing away all the greats who played in their rookie season. You bet I will sing the praise of Parsons because he damn well has earned it. In terms of future to act as if Parson could never elevate to even a high level I think is very short sighted, what no is allowed to be better than LT?