Video: Micah: I love Philly, I'm pretty neutral on the rivalry

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
How the hell are you pretty neutral on a rivalry when you play for one of the teams?!
Let's apply the Golden Rule here. As it says... Do unto others as you will have them do unto you. Soooooooo....

How do you constantly spew negative crap about the Cowboys when you're suppose to be a fan?

khiladi

Reaction score
Rivalries are dead, especially with fantasy football and digital access to all the games. It’s a different time when all you were inundated with was local news.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah better learn what this rivalry means fast. If he don't, he's in for a reality check Sunday when his "friend" smacks him in the mouth and beats him. The Kid better be ready. This aint just another game Micah.

JJ1986

Reaction score
Football is an entertainment and not my life. I don’t understand these rivalries and what purpose that they serve. They are paid professionals paid for entertainment

EversonIWasAYoungBoy

Reaction score
I can already see the idiots posting on Monday if Micah doesn’t get at least 1 sack.

“Parsons didn’t play hard because deep down he’s an Eagles fan!”

Rayman70

Reaction score
Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.0.0.gif

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is a great player and an alpha dg, but still has much to learn. Rivalries matter, regardless of what he thinks. Peters needs to have a little chat with him. I'll give the kid a mulligan on this, due to his age.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was born and raised a hundred miles from Philly. He went to Penn State. It’s understandable that he isn’t foaming at the mouth with Philadelphia hatred.

So, no, I’m not feeling the same way as you.
He's being facetious.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can’t help where you were born and raised. I was raised in Arlington so obviously am a Cowboys fan. Had I been raised in NY I would’ve been a Giants or Jets fan. Can’t hold it against the guy.
Not necessarily true. I was born and raised in Jersey, then moved to CT, and I've always been a Cowboys fan. And you're almost as good as I am, so I think you'd still be a Cowboys fan.
:laugh:
After all, if I based my allegiances on proximity, the guy in truck parked in front of me would be my best friend!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Micah better learn what this rivalry means fast. If he don't, he's in for a reality check Sunday when his "friend" smacks him in the mouth and beats him. The Kid better be ready. This aint just another game Micah.
I'm sure he's played against enough friends in high school and college to understand that there's no mercy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Football is an entertainment and not my life. I don’t understand these rivalries and what purpose that they serve. They are paid professionals paid for entertainment
Rivalries are what make the wins meaningful. Otherwise you might as well give everyone a trophy and stop at Dairy Queen on your way home.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
So he’s a sensible person lol. He doesn’t hate anyone. No problem with it. I’m sure if he sees hurts on Sunday within his reach he isn’t gonna just let him go.

He was around there during his life why would he hate the place

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Obviously, he sees tape of Lane Johnson and thinks "Hmm, this guy is really good, hasn't given up a sack in two years. I'll put him at ease and sneak past him for a sack."