Video: Micah: I love Philly, I'm pretty neutral on the rivalry

bigE79

Reaction score
I have no doubt Parson will have friends in the stands watching and Parsons will be up for this game. He is from Harrisburg PA and this is his 1st game played in his home region as a pro.
Didn't he play in Philly last year?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
It's absurd how many of us complain about not having "elite" talent. Conversely, once they get it, they'll concoct flimsy excuses to denigrate them mercilessly. No wonder so many people criticize Cowboys fans! Far too many of us are practically impossible to satisfy, being compelled to criticize those who are well-respected by others. That's usually a revealing sign of those having troubling personal issues.

Last edited:

Retro88

Reaction score
Considering that his entire family is Eagles fans & where he was raised.....this isn't a startling revelation. It doesn't matter as long as doing what he's suppose to do here.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I guess he's not pretty neutral on their rivalries.

Pffffft. #DamoneClark4Life

Red Dragon

Reaction score
To be fair, if you were born near Dallas but drafted by the Eagles, would you hate the Cowboys?

That's the situation Parsons is in.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair, if you were born near Dallas but drafted by the Eagles, would you hate the Cowboys?

That's the situation Parsons is in.

I'm guessing I would have the side of my own team in any rivalry.

The fact that this is even in question shows how far fans will go to protect their players.

Dakota

Reaction score
My niece went to philthy about 4 years ago for a work function and said it wasn't too bad, however, I'm sure she was in her room by 8:00 pm and never ventured outside of the safe zone (or as close as you can get to a safe zone in that city).

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
So long as he plays up to his usual amazing standard, against the Eagles, on Sunday night, I don't care an inch what is in his head or heart.