Micah is hiding

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
At this point I would trade him too. We need to stock up draft picks. If he's going to disappear in big games then we don't need him. He's also going to take up too much cap room.
Who showed up on defense?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Don’t worry he’ll resurface soon and say something that’s maddening and silly as always

Kwyn

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
He can’t win with the Zone.

So many want these guys to nod and not speak unless spoken to and then when they actually speak it’s “shut up and dribble!!’

Then when they don’t speak they are “hiding”.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
i am in hiding too after that game. it was a should have won game and EVERYONE CHOKED!!!!

Kwyn

Reaction score
It is funny that the same people who say " Ok get rid of Dak then what do we replace him with?" have no answer for what we do when our best Pash rusher is no longer here...
Bringin Randy White or Bob Lilly.

There, that’s what they want.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
He’s hiding from all the idiot fans. There’s a ton of them here.
You mean, he's hiding from accountability?

If you want to live by the sword.... You know how the saying goes. If he wants to be a big mouth, social media diva, he needs to back it up at all times.

He should take a page from Aaron Donald or JJ Watts book of how to be a professional and do your talking on the field.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'm glad....I'd be more upset if he was out there talking. Loses hurt players more than they hurt us.
Lol. You think these players really care? At the end of the day, they’re going home with their 6 figure checks to their mansions without a care in the world. Fans are the ones who get too intertwined and immersed in the game, causing their hopes to get up. This especially applies to the Dallas Celebrities—Oop I meant Dallas Clowns—oh wait Dallas Cowboys :facepalm: , aka the laughing stock of the NFL for 25+years and going

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
You mean, he's hiding from accountability?

If you want to live by the sword.... You know how the saying goes. If he wants to be a big mouth, social media diva, he needs to back it up at all times.

He should take a page from Aaron Donald or JJ Watts book of how to be a professional and do your talking on the field.
Hilarious. :laugh:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
Parson's is one of my favorite players, if they trade him there's nothing more to watch. I guess I watch the game for the defense, with the INTs and Sacks. I rout for Turpin in the return game too, but I don't really like the offense. Lamb does good, but I'm not sure he's going to be worth a hundred million contract. Cook seems to disappoint a lot, he gets open but can't get the ball. There's no run game and they don't use the TE or any 3rd WR.

SquidwardTentacles

Reaction score
He is worth more than that. Trading him now when his value is highest is a good move.

He is a great player— but his attitude and manner continues to go south.

Honestly, I would much rather have a D with a bunch of high effort, blue collar brawlers over a bunch of premium athletes who think their crap doesn’t stink.

This is a game for men. Our roster is full of little boys posing as men.
I don't think he's a great DE.
Great DEs are at minimum good at all facets of DE play.
His size forces him to rely on speed, which frequently puts him out of position to contain a play. It also gets him easily moved.

I'd take great LB play over inconsistent DE play. But he hasn't shown great LB play yet either.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol. You think these players really care? At the end of the day, they’re going home with their 6 figure checks to their mansions without a care in the world. Fans are the ones who get too intertwined and immersed in the game, causing their hopes to get up. This especially applies to the Dallas Celebrities—Oop I meant Dallas Clowns—oh wait Dallas Cowboys :facepalm: , aka the laughing stock of the NFL for 25+years and going
They are a laughing stock in your eyes and you're still a fan? That says a lot about you.
Lol!

kumizi

Reaction score
If he did a podcast, everyone would criticize him for being an attention ***** that doesn’t care about football.

If he’s being quiet, he’s hiding.

You people are insufferable.

The team sucked. He sucked. Get over it and find something else in your life to care about.

1942willys

Reaction score
If he did a podcast, everyone would criticize him for being an attention ***** that doesn’t care about football.

If he’s being quiet, he’s hiding.

You people are insufferable.

The team sucked. He sucked. Get over it and find something else in your life to care about.
Wrong
He talked and talked and whined and whined
Now stand up like a man and admit he stank; came up small; and will keep his mouth shut until he has something on the field to talk about

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They are a laughing stock in your eyes and you're still a fan? That says a lot about you.
Lol!
How exactly does that say a lot about me? Standing by a team like this—if anything—shows integrity. They’re a laughing stock. Ask any fan of any other team in the NFL. It’s not an “in my eyes” thing, it’s true across the league. Doesn’t mean I won’t continue to root for them and continue to get disappointed season after season.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How exactly does that say a lot about me? Standing by a team like this—if anything—shows integrity. They’re a laughing stock. Ask any fan of any other team in the NFL. It’s not an “in my eyes” thing, it’s true across the league. Doesn’t mean I won’t continue to root for them and continue to get disappointed season after season.
You're laughing at them...yeah, great fan

robertfchew

Reaction score
I'm glad....I'd be more upset if he was out there talking. Loses hurt players more than they hurt us.
I don’t buy that for one second. They wouldn’t fail to show up if they cared half as much as us. They get paid regardless