Micah is hiding

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I agree, but when you’re a mouth you can’t all of a sudden shut up when it gos the other way.
Why would he want to put up with crap from the likes of you and all the other haters? On Social media? How about saying these things to his face? You would turn and run.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Hell, they’re all hiding. I would too. LOL. For as bummed out as we are, we’re just fans, I can only imagine how it is for the guys that spend their life, every waking hour and in many cases, their physical well-being, dealing with it.

willia451

Reaction score
In the Corporate world, you learn very quickly that when things go south remain silent. It is better to be silent and be thought an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
He disappeared sometime Sunday around 3PM central time. Haven't seen or heard from him since.
Im surprised to see him getting called out here….and here I thought he and CD were two untouchables (Could do no wrong) Here at this site. But I’m glad his performance is being questioned…one tackle, no sacks, nada! What’s up with that?

Go visit my Giants webpage and you will see absolutely no one is untouchable….even the great Saquon Barkley. As much as I love him as a person, I really don’t think we should franchise him again and give him about $12 million. Well, on second thought, let me take what I said back….Sexy Dexy, big #97, is pretty much an untouchable in Giants land. How can you not love his dance after a sack?

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Haven't seen or heard from him? He usually talks alot. This tells you about who he really is. How are you hiding from the camera now
I mean its the offseason now, his team got handed an embarassing loss what else would you expect? If he was out in public expressing his frustration with play he's a bad teammate, if he's out doing something fun its viewed as not caring, if he's talking football it may come across hypocritical or he's focusing his energy on the wrong things.

Honestly the best thing he can do right now is be quiet, self reflect on what went wrong along with the rest of the team. But thats viewed as a bad thing too? No one wants to hear we'll back next year better tham ever because thats the mantra the last 2 seasons.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
In the Corporate world, you learn very quickly that when things go south remain silent. It is better to be silent and be thought an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.
:hammer:

There is nothing that any of these guys can add right now that will make it better, only worse. Smart to just stay quiet.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
All of them are probably in Mexico or the Carribean laying out in the sun sipping on whatever. Laughing and wondering why we all still care about last Sunday.:facepalm:

Jumbo075

Reaction score
All of them are probably in Mexico or the Carribean laying out in the sun sipping on whatever. Laughing and wondering why we all still care about last Sunday.:facepalm:
You honestly think the fans care more than the players? How conceited are you? It’s not our blood, sweat and tears on the line. The players care much more than the fans.