Twitter: Micah laughs at Eli Apple

DonaldM

Reaction score
I'm offended by this emojis..
There goes his local Dallas truck dealer commercials.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have a bunch of “Get of my lawn” dudes on this board. Someone was complaining about the halftime show on the game thread.
I enjoyed everything about the halftime show...and have done a fantastic job ignoring any slander towards it.

I would've preferred some diff song choices, but other than that, I loved it.

DonaldM

Reaction score
M&M and 50 we're ok. Why didn't they turn out the lights... maybe it was daylight there.

duro420

Reaction score
Reign in some laughing emojis? Bruhhh

I know, somebody brought their grandpa to the zone today. You want maturity on social media then follow bankers and investors for sport. When it comes to football you take the bad with the good and that includes unchecked emotions lacking filter.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Sour grapes form a KC WR that got beat in the AFCCG. This is new, using social media to insult other players? And then sharing that?

Bad form, Parsons, bad form. Please don't become another Cowboy player I don't like. There are too many already.

Micah is too loud on social media IMO, he’s having fun but at others expenses. Hopefully he doesn’t turn into a drama queen

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The moronic east coast/west coast way of thinking played no part in it. I like good music. That was garbage.
I enjoyed everything about the halftime show...and have done a fantastic job ignoring any slander towards it.

I wish Mary would have song more songs off her second album. That CD was a classic.

SlammedZero

Reaction score

Yeah the song choices were pretty predictable. Outside that, fantastic show. When Dre first got on the piano, he started playing the tune to I Ain't Mad At Cha. I was expecting them to throw a 2Pac tribute or something, but then he went right into Still DRE.

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
Sour grapes from a KC WR that got beat in the AFCCG. This is new, using social media to insult other players? And then sharing that?

Bad form, Parsons, bad form. Please don't become another Cowboy player I don't like. There are too many already.

You might as well stop watching football because this is what players his age do

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah the song choices were pretty predictable. Outside that, fantastic show. When Dre first got on the piano, he started playing the tune to I Ain't Mad At Cha. I was expecting them to throw a 2Pac tribute or something, but then he went right into Still DRE.
Riggght! I was really waiting for that...or him on the California Love song.

I wish Mary would have song more songs off her second album. That CD was a classic.
I wanted Mary to do her hype dance. But she only had so much time, so alas no leg kick. lol