Twitter: Micah laughs at Eli Apple

Portnoy1

Reaction score
Hardman isn’t wrong. I was yelling at the TV yesterday (was pulling for the Bengals) about why you be playing the receiver’s eyes on a goal line pass play. Cupp was running that to the corner so you know it’s gonna be a quick pass because there wasn’t much real estate to run. Turn your head and locate the ball!!!
I partially blame the DC. Kupp had been torching them, and they not only leave apple by himself but also put extra guys in the box even though DJ Reader and that line had the run game handled. The DC knows apple is trash and didnt do anything to protect him.

RonWashington

Reaction score
I’m seeing now where the refs blew a false start on the Rams on the closing TD drive inside the 10 yard line that the Bengals holding call never would have occurred had the false start been whistled .

That seems to have been a make up call for the opening 2nd half TD bomb Bomb Burrow connected on when Jalen Ramsey was thrown to the ground like a McDonalds wrapper at an LA bus stop . The “ officials “ had a bad YEAR poor guys & gal or 2 ? Couple of gals work this job i believe ….

MaineBoy

Reaction score

Don't normally see players do this to each other.

Probably will be an awkward moment for Zeke. He's tight with Eli and his family.

Whats with Micah ? First he starts mouthing off about the Cowboys being in the Super Bowl by 2024, and now he rubs it in on a losing player via social media ? He doesn’t realize yet that in 2025 he will be half way through his career and will never have sniffed a Super Bowl to make a bad play in. And never will while he works for the Joneses.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I enjoyed everything about the halftime show...and have done a fantastic job ignoring any slander towards it.

I would've preferred some diff song choices, but other than that, I loved it.
What was Mary singing? I was hoping to get real love at least.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think someone on the cowboys needs to reign in the social media BS. The last distraction a team needs is social media superstars with strong opinions. Im not an Eli Apple fan, but nobody could stop Cooper Kup this year.
You never struck me as someone who'd be in favor of censorship..

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was meh about the halftime show but that's not my music so I didn't expect to be but they need to rotate the genre to cover everyone so I was fine with it.

Better than some whiny mouth redneck with a pooch belly singing crap through his nose and the women dressed in gingham dresses sashaying around in rhinestone boots. I know, I know, I live in Texas and despise country crap music. Especially that getter flush out of Nashville.

I would like to see them do something a little different with the 80's music and have Talking Heads and the Cars.

Pot is legal in LA, why not turn out all the lights and have Pink Floyd. Youn know why? Because the crowd would be booing the players coming back out and yelling "More Floyd!! More Floyd!!!"

I think they missed out on not having Zeppelin but I don't know if they or PF would even want to do it.

CoachD

Reaction score

Don't normally see players do this to each other.

Probably will be an awkward moment for Zeke. He's tight with Eli and his family.

Ummmmmm nothing for nothing but Eli Apple was playing for a super bowl yesterday and they almost won our guys were sitting on the couch eating chicken wings wishing they even had a chance to win a playoff game!