Twitter: Micah laughs at Eli Apple

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I enjoyed the halftime show. But, one of my all time favorite half time shows was Prince!! He didn't let any rain stop him!! It was awesome!!
Same here and I wasn't a big Prince fan. Massive respect for his talent but just not my thing. That performance was as inspirational to me as it was epic.

Last nights performance felt nothing like that.

bigE79

Reaction score
I was meh about the halftime show but that's not my music so I didn't expect to be but they need to rotate the genre to cover everyone so I was fine with it.

Better than some whiny mouth redneck with a pooch belly singing crap through his nose and the women dressed in gingham dresses sashaying around in rhinestone boots. I know, I know, I live in Texas and despise country crap music. Especially that getter flush out of Nashville.

I would like to see them do something a little different with the 80's music and have Talking Heads and the Cars.

Pot is legal in LA, why not turn out all the lights and have Pink Floyd. Youn know why? Because the crowd would be booing the players coming back out and yelling "More Floyd!! More Floyd!!!"

I think they missed out on not having Zeppelin but I don't know if they or PF would even want to do it.
If it was Zeppelin,the fans wouldn't want to see the game and would leave after Zepp we're finished.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I enjoyed everything about the halftime show...and have done a fantastic job ignoring any slander towards it.

I would've preferred some diff song choices, but other than that, I loved it.

Actually, many on twitter are calling it the best ever .......

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
I'm a little long in the tooth but to expect Stevie Wonder or Steely Dan is a little nostalgic. Taste in music varies from person to person I'm a Snarky Puppy kinda guy. No need to trash anothers Genre
just because I don't like it. To each his/her own. You can't please everybody, you shouldn't try

Cebrin

Reaction score
Who's to say he's not laughing at the comment vs throwing shade at the player in context? People read in to things too much.

Proof

Reaction score
Whats with Micah ? First he starts mouthing off about the Cowboys being in the Super Bowl by 2024, and now he rubs it in on a losing player via social media ? He doesn’t realize yet that in 2025 he will be half way through his career and will never have sniffed a Super Bowl to make a bad play in. And never will while he works for the Joneses.

“mouthing off” lmao don’t break your pearls

Proof

Reaction score
Humble Lion is not being very humble at the moment. Players from one and done teams should not be laughing at players playing in super bowl.

he’s not humble lol it’s part of what drives him to be great. and he didn’t laugh at a player playing in the superbowl, game was over and that bum gave up the game winner after talking crazy.

DonaldM

Reaction score
He learned it from Jethro. Look forward to much more all talk. He will be another bust. Not humble enough. Mark my words.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Laugh at our whole team for what?? We both failed to win the Superbowl this year, so it doesn't matter.

The Bengals won as many playoff games the last 6 weeks as the Cowboys have in the last 25 years.

All I can do is laugh at this point. :muttley:

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’d say Parsons is laughing more at Hardman’s tweet than at Eli Apple specifically.