Twitter: Micah makes promise to Dak

USArmyVet

Reaction score
He has you choose to not see it... wonder why that is. PLenty of times has said "I need to play better" "Thats on me" but again you may have a blind spot when it comes to Dak truths

When has Parsons thrown a teammate under the bus compared to Dak?

shabazz

Reaction score
I wonder if he gave him a promise ring to make it official....lmao

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
When has Parsons thrown a teammate under the bus compared to Dak?

You need to reread what i said, i answered your "Oh, and why has Dak never come out and said something similar about not letting the defense down?" and said he has and gave examples of what he said...never said anything about MP and buses...

Redline360

Reaction score
Does Dak agree not to turn over the ball and grant other teams points too?

Main issue was with KM and his **** game plan. Ground game dominating the packers averaging damn near 5ypc but hey lets pass the ball and not control the clock. Highschool coaching 101

glimmerman

Reaction score
It’s the age of social media. They get asked questions by reporters and do interviews and have social media keep up with.

I am older and didn’t have that stuff when I was there age. I had a land line and a beeper. Was no internet. So when I see this I say just go do it. But this era they feel they need to say it also. I believe him. Especially since it won’t happen hopefully for another 159 games.

I am still sick to my stomach over this game. Figured when it was close we would make 1 play to finish. Then the obvious PI non call let me know. Ya know usually I figure we won’t get the call. When I saw this play I really thought maybe the ref wouldn’t even throw the flag, just come up and turn on his mic and announce the PI. Will anyone feel better if the packers beat the titans tonight.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Does Dak agree not to turn over the ball and grant other teams points too?

Main issue was with KM and his **** game plan. Ground game dominating the packers averaging damn near 5ypc but hey lets pass the ball and not control the clock. Highschool coaching 101
I was pissed about the second one. Throw it away or run it yourself. With that score you don’t take chances and take the points.. Would have been 17 point lead in the 4th.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Didn’t Green Bay have two turnovers and still won the game?
I think our Defense is was worn out from chasing the rb. Why Quinn didn’t run a 4-3 and close the gaps and stop the run I don’t know. This hybrid don’t work if they don’t stay on assignments. And the stunting in the middle is what got marinelli killed in the rams playoff game..

GINeric

Reaction score

This won't sit well with the village low IQ idiots who blame defensive lapses on Dak. They will be angry that their own dumb logic will be smashed in their faces once again....

Reactions: Ken

GINeric

Reaction score
Will these guys shut up already. I've never seen a team that talks more. It's fine that he's saying it but it should stay in the locker room or just between them.

Every team in every sport has players tweeting and posting comments. Where have you been for the last 20+ years, up in a trailer park in the hills of West Virginia??

Reactions: Ken

GINeric

Reaction score
Hmmmm....how about not letting the fans down??!!?? Oh, and why has Dak never come out and said something similar about not letting the defense down? Oh wait, he is too busy blaming his WR and TE.

Well when he does come out to say something similar... you lil dudes just start whining and crying saying "why do he have to always talk".

Dak is damned if he do, damned if he don't. You and your lil crew of minions will always find something negative to say about Dak. It's hilarious watching yall cry, whine and nitpick like lil *****es.

rags747

Reaction score
Love Micah but at the end of the day this is all cheap BS. Until they can become the bully and start punching people in the mouth then I ain’t buying crap anymore. We knew when Jimmys team was finally turning the corner, in fact I was not really ready for it. Have we seen that yet with this team, I don’t think so.