Twitter: Micah makes promise to Dak

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I should’ve seen it yesterday on the NFLN replay, but I didn’t. On the infamous 4th down conversion was Micah rushing the passer or playing DB?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Why do people get mad when players answer questions? Do y’all know they are obligated to speak to the media?
Because real men let their play do the talking and they just pay the damn fine with pleasure!!!:mad:

(Well, that’s what impractical people think.)

USArmyVet

Reaction score
well genius maybe it’s because he didn’t let them down? He gave them a 14 point lead and they blew it in 1 qtr.

Try reading comprehension and you resort to name calling because you have no ability to debate....typical.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He has you choose to not see it... wonder why that is. PLenty of times has said "I need to play better" "Thats on me" but again you may have a blind spot when it comes to Dak truths
Links please, I don't follow twit or press conferences.

Thanks!

khiladi

Reaction score
It looks like a team hell-bent on protecting Dak’s fragile ego. So Dak “gave them the lead” Micah, or did the offense? I mean wasn’t Pollard averaging over 5 YPC and had that 17 yard YD run up the middle after the GB fumble caused by the defenses?
What is Lamb going to think, the more they keep throwing him under the bus?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Try reading comprehension and you resort to name calling because you have no ability to debate....typical.

And you resort to your typical irrational hatred of Dak. Interesting when did calling someone a genius become name calling? Would you rather I call you dumb?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It looks like a team hell-bent on protecting Dak’s fragile ego. So Dak “gave them the lead” Micah, or did the offense? I mean wasn’t Pollard averaging over 5 YPC and had that 17 yard YD run up the middle after the GB fumble caused by the defenses?
What is Lamb going to think, the more they keep throwing him under the bus?

Let the hate flow through you. I enjoy your tap dancing

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Will these guys shut up already. I've never seen a team that talks more. It's fine that he's saying it but it should stay in the locker room or just between them.

News flash, most sporting teams talk this much. This isn't uncommon.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I love the bravado, but someone remind Micah Parsons he's playing for the Cowboys.

As Stephen A. Smith says ... an accident waiting to happen.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why did that happen in the first place? What is Parsons going to do to change that?

jujoboys

Reaction score
If only there were more Micah's playing on defense. He can't do it alone!!

There were several doing their job on Sunday. Trevon Diggs pretty much shut down the player he was covering. I thought Demarcus Lawrence had a good game. Sam Williams was looking good but for some reason we only played him 17 snaps. He needs more snaps in my opinion. However, the rest of the DLine and LBers (including Parsons) looked like trash. The entire secondary looked like trash with the exception of Diggs. Corners giving up long plays with no safeties in sight. After Brown got hurt we had Bland (rookie CB) and Joseph (2nd Year CB) running around on islands with safeties no where to be found. Not sure what Kearse, Wilson, and Hooker were doing? Maybe up trying to stop the run since our DLine and LBers seem incapable of doing it?

blueblood70

Reaction score
If only there were more Micah's playing on defense. He can't do it alone!!
first off, hes not been great since the eagles game being straight pass rusher is not what potential HOF next Lawarence type is., comate LB meaning of the ball, stop the run, and defense a rpo or pass route.. hes not played well since the eagle game. i know he had a groin issue but hes part of this defense and part of the issue, talk is cheap its odd when Prescott or Zeke speaks, they get mocked for saying the same things, MP speaks as if the next games been played already.. no he was and is part of the run issues. hes a LB, Lbs are huge part of those edge rushes just eating them up.

they've been figured out run 40+ times take away that pass rush group and we are open to lose games,. ive never seen team willing to run so much down 21 and 14 points, this is worse than it looks, and it looks bad.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Why do people get mad when players answer questions? Do y’all know they are obligated to speak to the media?

They want them to refuse to answer questions.. that way they can criticize them for being childish and uncooperative or accuse them of "hiding." You know how this works.. If they don't like the player (or the team) whatever that player does or says will be wrong.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
good, I hope they carry dak as they did rush. I bet it was easier to carry rush because he didn't have the defense on the field all game.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Well, let's see, when do we play a team as bad as the Packers so that we might see a 14-point lead in the 4th quarter....I guess maybe we'll find out against the Texans or Jags.