Twitter: Micah makes promise to Dak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
At least he's taking responsibility vs blaming Dak for giving them a 14 point lead. Like some in here:laugh:

links18

Reaction score
Just execute your assignments and don't play hero ball. That's all you can do...

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmmmm....how about not letting the fans down??!!?? Oh, and why has Dak never come out and said something similar about not letting the defense down? Oh wait, he is too busy blaming his WR and TE.

well genius maybe it’s because he didn’t let them down? He gave them a 14 point lead and they blew it in 1 qtr.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Will these guys shut up already. I've never seen a team that talks more. It's fine that he's saying it but it should stay in the locker room or just between them.
lol yes I agree, it is easy to say, harder to do.
I think he is responding/talking to twitter fans.

It also is stupid to say dak gave them that lead, the defense gave them one short field I know and stopped a scoring drive?
When teams run at them it takes the steam out of the pass rush, which was their main weapon.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Will these guys shut up already. I've never seen a team that talks more. It's fine that he's saying it but it should stay in the locker room or just between them.
Have you ever seen any teams? You know they all speak to the media? Even if its just so they don’t get fined.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
200w.gif

this team talk too much