Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've said all along trade him for all the draft picks you can get and grab a QB and other needs.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Yeah this is just what we need, for the fan base to turn against the literal best player on our team because he doesn’t act like some 40 year old living in mom’s basement with a voodoo doll of opposing teams.
It's an effigy, man!

Zordon

Reaction score
This is what Parsons has to say to you, and I agree.

How soon we forget how we acted after Damar Hamlin's injury, only to revert back to our former selves.

Some people never learn anything in life. It's a game. Also, Micah and Lane Johnson are friends...

lol he doesn't get it. rooting for your brohter is one thing, saying "go win one for our division" to our arch rival like those dorks in the SEC is his a big L for him.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Grenic

Reaction score
This is what Parsons has to say to you, and I agree.

How soon we forget how we acted after Damar Hamlin's injury, only to revert back to our former selves.

Some people never learn anything in life. It's a game. Also, Micah and Lane Johnson are friends...

Let's see rooting for your hated rival then calling your fans names, well this should go well. Dude needs to delete Twitter and fast

Grenic

Reaction score
The dude is from Pennsylvania.. What do you expect him to do, have the same hatred we've had towards the teams players as we have for the team and its fans?

C'mon.
One, dude needs to stop twitting so much and maybe read the room a little more

starman22

Reaction score
Understood, but if only fans understood what's happening and why it wasn't better...

These comments below from another thread might help.

Excellent post and analysis! Thank you for this well thought out and explained post. It's why I can't agree or like those blaming the QB (or any QB) for the drastic failing(s) of the O-Coordinator and his terrible pass concepts and schemes. It's mind-boggling how so many don't understand or refuse to understand how routes, schemes, separation, concepts can affect a QB. If the QB were to simply throw the ball away or take a sack, these same people would complain the QB is afraid to just let it rip and take a chance...and visa/versa. It all starts off with proper concepts/schemes and better route running and designs. That's what Kurt Warner and other professional ex QBs are noticing right away.
Good points, I guess we will see who or what the problem is on offense. Kellen is gone. If the Chargers look appreciably better on offense and we don't, the calls for a new QB will be deafening.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ya know a simple solution for this would have been for Parsons to call or text Johnson his message of support but then that wouldn't accomplish what this was designed to do stir a pot that didn't exist before this. And allow for some taking the high road for him.

Do you really care what any players think about this game or who they want to win it? They are not in it; they do not matter.

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
I can commend him for being cordial and supportive to an opponent. Life goes past team loyalties and it's bigger than just hating someone for having a different jersey.

starman22

Reaction score
While rivalries aren't the same as they used to be, I don't see any Eagles player tweeting out that they're cheering for the Cowboys to win a big game or Super Bowl for the sake of the division.
How would you know until we make it to the Super Bowl and the Eagles are eliminated? Half the players weren't even alive the last time we were in the Super Bowl.

sacase

Reaction score
ADD THAT ALONG WITH PLAYERS GETTING OTHER PLAYERS JERSEYS after games, so weird!!!!
Only weird for fans. These guys are apart of an elite brotherhood. They care more about that than teams. It's pretty obvious the way they talk about each other. This is a nothing burger. Think about it they get to game games worn jerseys from the NFLs best. Talk about a family heirloom.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Only weird for fans. These guys are apart of an elite brotherhood. They care more about that than teams. It's pretty obvious the way they talk about each other. This is a nothing burger. Think about it they get to game games worn jerseys from the NFLs best. Talk about a family heirloom.

Talk about weirdos

gmb1

Reaction score
This would be an actual problem if we were playing against the Eagles and he said this. But of course the implosion happens on Cowboyszone which I do kinda understand. I see both sides.