Micah Parsons - as embarrassing as the Empire State Building

Sydla

Reaction score
This is a sad view let’s all sing kumbaya , most of what you said is just horse crap no one wants to see anyone hurt, you didn’t play competitive sports from your views .
How's it sad? That these guys don't hate each other is sad?

Basically you are a fan on a couch who just wants players to think and behave like you want them to behave. It doesn't work like that. Hasn't for years.

I think some have convinced themselves that this stuff makes the game worse when in reality while players have become more of a brotherhood recently, the game is so much better than the past............... more complex, better athletes, faster, more exciting, etc.

tm1119

Reaction score
If this is so “normal” show me tweets from other top 2-3 players on an NFL team rooting for their division rivals to win the SB

Show me or shut your trap

Both Riddick and Bosa had more impact as pass rushers in the playoffs than he did. Maybe get to work instead of yapping
Do you not watch football? Opposing players hug and exchange jersey’s after almost every game.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You're full of it. Lame excuse. Even Kurt Warner was pointing out the lazy routes being ran during those 2 interceptions. I guess Dak was supposed to run them as well? Bottom line, other players contributed to the playoff losses the past several years as well.
Yes, I am full of the truth. You would lead a much happier life if you would put aside what you want to be the truth and accept what actually is the truth. Always trying to redirect the conversation away from Dak's failings has to be exhausting.

You do know that we all have access to the same footage, interviews, etc., as you right? So, why do you bring up stuff like this when we all know Kurt also points out over & over that Dak isn't doing the things a good QB does.

Going to be rough for you & your QB now that the vast majority want him off the team. Enjoy the failure until the contract no longer protects him.

Brax

Reaction score
How's it sad? That these guys don't hate each other is sad?

Basically you are a fan who just wants players to think and behave like you want them to behave. It doesn't work like that. Hasn't for years.
No, they can think and behave anyway they want, I get it to you and them its just another day at the office, the last 20 years it keeps getting softer.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes, I am full of the truth. You would lead a much happier life if you would put aside what you want to be the truth and accept what actually is the truth. Always trying to redirect the conversation away from Dak's failings has to be exhausting.

You do know that we all have access to the same footage, interviews, etc., as you right? So, why do you bring up stuff like this when we all know Kurt also points out over & over that Dak isn't doing the things a good QB does.

Going to be rough for you & your QB now that the vast majority want him off the team. Enjoy the failure until the contract no longer protects him.
The issue is this, who’s truth. There’s no fact, and there’s no fiction. It’s just an individual assessment.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this is the part where the board turns on Micah

it happens to all the good players....CeeDee is next i guess
Yep. I was just about to say it. They guy gave up his body doing everything and everything they asked him to do. He cheers on a fellow NFL player, and the fans scream bloody murder.

We'll run him into the ground, complain the whole time. Just like Zeke. People that defend Dak at every single turn, including....HERE not surprisingly....have turned on Micah...over this.

And we got people here birching about how to be a fan?

Only in Dallas I tell ya.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The issue is this, who’s truth. There’s no fact, and there’s no fiction. It’s just an individual assessment.
oh no, there are 7 years of facts. large sample size of unassailable video evidence. anyone making an assessment that he isn't a very flawed QB is inept, in denial or has an interest in propping him up.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

And it takes an entire franchise to win a Super Bowl. We do not have all the pieces we actually overachieved in my opinion. No running game once Pollard went down . Were were the tight ends, yeah, it’s a one game show. But you’re right blame it on one guy. Because that’s what the majority wants no matter how great Prescott could be half the board hates him because of the Tony Romo situation. He’s more than capable of winning a championship. I don’t think the franchise is capable.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bro stop, Dak is a special kind of slow, dumb and totally inaccurate.
Really? So continuously scrambling for 1st downs to keep drives alive when our run game was non-existent, helping lead the Offense to top 3 in scoring and having a career 66.6 completions % and a career 97.8 passer rating is slow, dumb and totally inaccurate?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
oh no, there are 7 years of facts. large sample size of unassailable video evidence. anyone making an assessment that he isn't a very flawed QB is inept, in denial or has an interest in propping him up.
That’s just your assessment. The second year was total turmoil. And I could go on and on. We lost our starting tight, end wide receiver. Running back. No defense. Seven years of disarray from the franchise. Yes I would like a new quarterback also. We could have freaking , anyone and still lose.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy was not a Cowboys fan when he was drafted and this is a job and one he might think is not going to be for long.

Why in the hell would he hate PHL like Cowboys fans do? Or any of the rivals we grew up with?

If you've watched him, he has been very frustrated at times and that is with this team so I am not sure he even wants to be on this team.

There are no rivalries in pro sports because of free agency. Every team is a potential future and higher paying employer and every player a potential future teammate.

Man, if you're looking for the days of Harvey Martin throwing that black wreath into the opponent's locker room after a game, you can stop, those days are long gone.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The
This cannot be compared to the Empire State building embarrassment. There are many fans that are division fans. I'm not one of those. I just can't do it. Just like baseball fans forever always rooted for their league. I never did. Those teams can kiss my arse.

The Empire State building, and what they did, was an embarrassment. You're supposed to represent the Empire state, not the keystone state. Or the peach state.
The Omni in Dallas does the same.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Really? So continuously scrambling for 1st downs to keep drives alive when our run game was non-existent, helping lead the Offense to top 3 in scoring and having a career 66.6 completions % and a career 97.8 passer rating is slow, dumb and totally inaccurate?
Is he the best know, but we know this. But even the best isn’t going to achieve anything without the rest of the franchise.. That’s what makes me sick about these other people. They think it’s just one piece of the puzzle. It’s laughable.