Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It was sad the first time you piggy backed off my joke. Now it's just embarrassing.
I do talk about the Cowboys, the very post you're crying about clearly brought them up. Are you getting me confused with all of the others owning you?
I do find it oddly entertaining that you claim to ignore me, yet attempt to deliver a "burn." How do you fail this hard?
You also need an education on how discussion forum boards operate. The entire premise is to respond. You should walk all of your talk and actually ignore.
Par for the course. Oozing of irony.
If I don't care about your drivel seeing as how 90% of it is about me just imagine how much less everyone else cares? Ouch.

Talk about the Cowboys and their players, not me.

This is the CowboysZone afterall, not the MountaineerCowboysZone.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If I don't care about your drivel seeing as how 90% of it is about me just imagine how much less everyone else cares? Ouch.

Talk about the Cowboys and their players, not me.

This is the CowboysZone afterall, not the MountaineerCowboysZone.
Are you dense? I was talking about the Cowboys. I even mentioned them. You derailed a thread you started trying to be funny and now the flow of tears has you shook.
Please try to stay on topic.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That's fine.

I'm sure he was great in press coverage. I'm not saying he wasn't.

I just want to see the yards he gives up come down a lot. I want to see how he is treated if he only has 4 INTS instead of 11 INTS. I want to see how he will be judged then.

As with all players I need to see consistency, because consistency is key. Let's see if he continues to be a top CB before we crown him. There's a a lot of guys that have 1 or 2 great years and that's it. We have to be careful when it comes to that stuff.
Even if he "only" gets 4, he'll still be the reigning king since Deion abdicated his throne.