Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Who said he was a great QB? Only some homers .

And this defense isn’t good yet . Improved , yes. But still middle of the pack . Can’t stop the run.

I do not agree ....they are a good young defense and the middle will be stouter next season.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I do not agree ....they are a good young defense and the middle will be stouter next season.
Statistically the only upper half stat basically is turnovers .

19th ranked defense isn’t what I’d call good . Much improved from 2020 when it was near the bottom.

Our offense is still what is carrying this team. When and if our defense becomes a top 10 caliber defense then we might expects better results.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The two most common denominators for winning championships this era are an Elite defense or QB. We have had neither.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude.

Kazee missed his assignment against the Patriots and Jones threw I believe a 74 yard TD. Diggs got burdened with those yards.

Thats 74 of the 300. Regardless if you buy it or not. It doesnt matter. Its factual. Go watch the games lol.
Take those yards away then.

But still expect better.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dude.

Kazee missed his assignment against the Patriots and Jones threw I believe a 74 yard TD. Diggs got burdened with those yards.

Thats 74 of the 300. Regardless if you buy it or not. It doesnt matter. Its factual. Go watch the games lol.
Also, do you think Diggs is the only CB that this happens too?

Expect better.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Also, do you think Diggs is the only CB that this happens too?

Expect better.
I do expect better.

I also expect better arguments from you. You are trying to tell me and the board that 200 yards and 7 points is some epic difference between Ramsey and Diggs. When one had 11 picks lol. Come on bro. I expect better from you.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Statistically the only upper half stat basically is turnovers .

19th ranked defense isn’t what I’d call good . Much improved from 2020 when it was near the bottom.

Our offense is still what is carrying this team. When and if our defense becomes a top 10 caliber defense then we might expects better results.
You're right but I think this year they will enter the top 10 in more categories.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I do expect better.

I also expect better arguments from you. You are trying to tell me and the board that 200 yards and 7 points is some epic difference between Ramsey and Diggs. When one had 11 picks lol. Come on bro. I expect better from you.
If you want to go back and take away yards from Diggs and blame them on someone else then feel free, but you must also do that with everyone else too.

You're too hung up on this.

There is a difference between them. It might not be massive, but one guy is clearly better than the other guy. It's not like believeing Ramsey is better than Diggs is some kind of controversial opinion.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I do expect better.

Lower the bar. He clings to the only statistic that supports his bias.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If you want to go back and take away yards from Diggs and blame them on someone else then feel free, but you must also do that with everyone else too.

You're too hung up on this.

There is a difference between them. It might not be massive, but one guy is clearly better than the other guy. It's not like believeing Ramsey is better than Diggs is some kind of controversial opinion.
Im not hung up on anything. You kept bringing up those 300 yards like it was some massive difference. I just took away 74 of them and added a touchdown allowed. Thats all.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im not hung up on anything. You kept bringing up those 300 yards like it was some massive difference. I just took away 74 of them and added a touchdown allowed. Thats all.
You think Ramsey is better than Diggs.

I think Ramsey is better than Diggs.

Right?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Diggs is in year 3 its not crazy to think he continues to get better, Ramsey was good but it took a few years for him to be the best. If #11 takes a huge step forward this year I'm not even sure what that could look like after his rookie season.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
But then Ramsey would be a Cowboy, isn't that a conflict of interest for you?
I'm thinking of getting a pool.

Is that extra or does the free rent in your head cover it?

You should talk about the Cowboys and their players more than me. It's pretty embarrassing giving how much I ignore you and STILL take time every now and then to respond simply because of how much you talk about me.

I always try to find time for my fans.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a pool.

Is that extra or does the free rent in your head cover it?

You should talk about the Cowboys and their players more than me. It's pretty embarrassing giving how much I ignore you and STILL take time every now and then to respond simply because of how much you talk about me.

I always try to find time for my fans.
It was sad the first time you piggy backed off my joke. Now it's just embarrassing.
I do talk about the Cowboys, the very post you're crying about clearly brought them up. Are you getting me confused with all of the others owning you?
I do find it oddly entertaining that you claim to ignore me, yet attempt to deliver a "burn." How do you fail this hard?
You also need an education on how discussion forum boards operate. The entire premise is to respond. You should walk all of your talk and actually ignore.
Par for the course. Oozing of irony.