Micah Parsons Believes He And Diggs Can Be "Even Better" Than Jalen Ramsey And Aaron Donald

phildadon86

Reaction score
If we go by the eye test then it's def. not close between the two.

Diggs does nothing better than Ramsey besides gets INTs.

If you're expecting 10+ INTs from Diggs every year then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
Not what I am saying at all. I use stats and the eye test. And Diggs locked down the top WR on a few teams last year. As well as securing 11 INTs.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If you think Ramsey is the best then yeah I think Diggs for a 2nd year player did pretty damn well. I think Diggs showed great hands in picking off 11 and a total of 14 in his 2 year career and Ramsey 15 in his 6 years. I agree Diggs has room for improvement but his play last season was big for this defense. Yards do not mean jack, giving up TD does and Diggs did not give up many of those and helped change games with his big plays
Diggs gave up 1 more TD than Ramsey.

Let me guess.....

TDs given up don't matter now all of a sudden, right?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you think Ramsey is the best then yeah I think Diggs for a 2nd year player did pretty damn well. I think Diggs showed great hands in picking off 11 and a total of 14 in his 2 year career and Ramsey 15 in his 6 years. I agree Diggs has room for improvement but his play last season was big for this defense. Yards do not mean jack, giving up TD does and Diggs did not give up many of those and helped change games with his big plays
Diggs was beating opposing WRs to the catch, that's incredibly difficult. Guess which guy knows the route? It's about time, that's all I can say.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Not what I am saying at all. I use stats and the eye test. And Diggs locked down the top WR on a few teams last year. As well as securing 11 INTs.
I know you're not saying Diggs is better than Ramsey, but it sure seems like that's what you want to say.

Just go ahead and say it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Let me guess.....

They do and as I said he has to improve but your constant ragging on players is pretty pathetic. Diggs was a big part in this team improving on defense last season and if your eye test can't see that then I don't think much of your eye test. I don't think Diggs is the greatest and I see room to improve but I also see a damn good young player

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score

Let me guess.....

What were the coverage assignments or are you just going by the stat sheet?

Either way, you sort of debunked yourself pointing out ONE more TD but 300 more yards. That would suggest that yards aren't that critical if that's the margin.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I know you're not saying Diggs is better than Ramsey, but it sure seems like that's what you want to say.

Just go ahead and say it.
I dont think he is. But you are making it seem like Diggs is some mediocre corner. Using stats to prove your point. Meanwhile when it comes to a certain other player you say stats dont tell the whole story.

Also if I showed you the film of one of the TDs that Diggs allowed you would agree that Ramsey and Diggs both gave up 3. That one against the Giants was insane. So now. Your "stats" mean nothing.

Also. Here is my question. How many of those "stats" against Diggs you are using were in GARBAGE TIME when the Cowboys were playing prevent? I mean you can use that to discredit Dak because those stats dont matter right? So why do they matter now? I am honestly just curious.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What were the coverage assignments or are you just going by the stat sheet?

Either way, you sort of debunked yourself pointing out ONE more TD but 300 more yards. That would suggest that yards aren't that critical if that's the margin.
I mean, if you don't care about extending drives, getting first downs, and all that then maybe yards don't mean anything to you.

Yards given up matters a lot.

If you believe Diggs is better than Ramsey, then you probably also want to preach "yards given up don't matter".

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Diggs was beating opposing WRs to the catch, that's incredibly difficult. Guess which guy knows the route? It's about time, that's all I can say.

Diggs a former WR when he got to Alabama shows. The guy has great hands and is not looking just to bat balls away. I do think he has to improve in dealing with double moves that team threw at him

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They do and as I said he has to improve but your constant ragging on players is pretty pathetic. Diggs was a big part in this team improving on defense last season and if your eye test can't see that then I don't think much of your eye test. I don't think Diggs is the greatest and I see room to improve but I also see a damn good young player
I like Diggs.

I never said I didn't. I'm a Diggs fan.

I don't think he is better than Ramsey for a second though.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I dont think he is. But you are making it seem like Diggs is some mediocre corner. Using stats to prove your point. Meanwhile when it comes to a certain other player you say stats dont tell the whole story.

Also if I showed you the film of one of the TDs that Diggs allowed you would agree that Ramsey and Diggs both gave up 3. That one against the Giants was insane. So now. Your "stats" mean nothing.

Also. Here is my question. How many of those "stats" against Diggs you are using were in GARBAGE TIME when the Cowboys were playing prevent? I mean you can use that to discredit Dak because those stats dont matter right? So why do they matter now? I am honestly just curious.
He is kinda mediocre in basically everything but INTs.

He's also one of the worst graded DBs when it comes to run defense also.

He's a risk taker and when you're a risk taker you're going to get burned sometimes.

I like him though and he's one of my favorite players on the team, but if he's not getting 8+ INT a year he's not going to be worth paying his as the highest paid CB ever unless he vastly improves everything.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I like Diggs.

I never said I didn't. I'm a Diggs fan.

I don't think he is better than Ramsey for a second though.

I don't think he that far from being as good. I think when you look at the defense as a whole, Ramsey got a lot more help especially on the rams front that produced 50 sacks on the season.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I mean, if you don't care about extending drives, getting first downs, and all that then maybe yards don't mean anything to you.

Yards given up matters a lot.

If you believe Diggs is better than Ramsey, then you probably also want to preach "yards given up don't matter".
Now you're putting words in other's mouths. I never said I don't care. I also never said Diggs was better. Is this your attempt at a "gotcha" moment?
Simply put, some "fans" harp on yards but do not even know the coverage. And you're also missing the point. Even if it was all on Diggs, one more TD than Ramsey and 300 more yards isn't the burn you think it is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Diggs a former WR when he got to Alabama shows. The guy has great hands and is not looking just to bat balls away. I do think he has to improve in dealing with double moves that team threw at him
Agreed. By the way, he did very good with regard to passes defended as well!
Diggs was 2nd in the NFL with 21. So that's that many more plays he stopped. A loss of down is a loss of down.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Now you're putting words in other's mouths. I never said I don't care. I also never said Diggs was better. Is this your attempt at a "gotcha" moment?
Simply put, some "fans" harp on yards but do not even know the coverage. And you're also missing the point. Even if it was all on Diggs, one more TD than Ramsey and 300 more yards isn't the burn you think it is.
She’s just showing versatility in trolling another player. Lol