Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Acho, McCoy AND Fatass Joy Taylor—-ALL USELESS!
Her spanks were showing...yikes. She's always complaining how women are "more than their beauty" and then she'll come on the show bearing cleavage with that annoying scratchy whiny voice. I agree...Shady is useless, but he's upped his game since he started and gotten a bit better. Acho...is a narcissist who is always conscious of the camera.

ESisback

Reaction score
he's been a big mouth ever since that Bachelor episode
Don’t mind him as much as Shady McCoy. He’s one of those stupid, bitter former players who spent his career being owned by Dallas. Now retired, he gets his revenge (and click$) dissing the Cowboys, posing as an analyst.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
10, 20, 30 million per year dribbling a ball is ample compensation for such oppression.
That means even unfair criticism should be tolerated because you're making money? Yes...some of it comes with any job, but like any job, there is a point where criticism is excessive and unwarranted. I find myself - as a criticial Cowboys fan who doesn't mind being negative about his own team - having to defend Dak as not a dummy or bad leader...because he's not despite the fact that I want him gone yesterday. Some of the criticism is ANTICIPATING the Cowboys will be praised later on.

And by the way, THEY ALSO make money by criticizing the Cowboys...so perhaps Acho shouldn't be in his feelings either?

ESisback

Reaction score
Translation you like when owners have complete control over the lives of players. But players having the freedom to choose where they work is somehow detrimental.
And you can do whatever you want at your job, huh? Work WHERE you want, WHEN you want, for an embarrassment of riches?

ESisback

Reaction score
That means even unfair criticism should be tolerated because you're making money? Yes...some of it comes with any job, but like any job, there is a point where criticism is excessive and unwarranted. I find myself - as a criticial Cowboys fan who doesn't mind being negative about his own team - having to defend Dak as not a dummy or bad leader...because he's not despite the fact that I want him gone yesterday. Some of the criticism is ANTICIPATING the Cowboys will be praised later on.

And by the way, THEY ALSO make money by criticizing the Cowboys...so perhaps Acho shouldn't be in his feelings either?
Hey, if spending your day being critical and unhappy about something amazingly changeable and tenuous that you have zero control of….ENJOY!✊

ESisback

Reaction score

If I was making money like that doing something I love, I could overlook quite a bit.

JayFord

Reaction score
lets say the cowboys go to the NFCCG and beat the Eagles

that same crew will say "yeah the cowboys getting to the superbowl is great but the eagles getting to the NFCCG two years in a row is REALLY great"

this is the same cast that said yeah 40-0 was good but the 49ers beating the steelers 30-7 was reaaalllyy good because they only allowed 1 score

diamonddelts

Reaction score
And you can do whatever you want at your job, huh? Work WHERE you want, WHEN you want, for an embarrassment of riches?
Lebron completed everyone of his contracts and never attempted to leave early. So what workplace law or contract did he violate?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I’m curious how younger fans look at Micah’s constant podcasts and social media. Most of us on this board are older and remember days when there wasn’t even any social media, I think most of us are going to look at it as a negative. If there are any young fans here, I’m just curious how they view this since they’re the ones that have grown up in the world were social media is just a normal fact of life.

Cmac

Reaction score
Fine! Joy Taylor said Prescott “isn’t talented enough to play in the NFCCG.” My thing is this: Joy Taylor isn’t talented enough to be on TV everyday, yet here she is!
Got it. Suggestion to help......switch to Skip and then you'll get some delusional and biased opinions you may like.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Got it. Suggestion to help......switch to Skip and then you'll get some delusional and biased opinions you may like.
LOL. How dare E criticize my media crush! Joy Taylor can give me any analysis she wants on Dak. :p

ESisback

Reaction score
Lebron completed everyone of his contracts and never attempted to leave early. So what workplace law or contract did he violate?
Look, this is a waste of time. No one’s opinion is going to change. I despise Lebron. Millions do. It’s why he’ll never be The Goat to all those people.

Now…will the Cowboys get Micah to tone down his social media activity?

Hardline

Reaction score
Winning will stop the trash talk. If Micah or any other Cowboys player doesn't like it then take their anger on the field and win.
As of right now we have to sit back and take the abuse. The critics are right.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

They are right. But they are not arguing the point Micah was making. I didn’t watch but his issues came from 49ers and Eagles losing but getting excuses made for them. Cowboys weren’t afforded that.

They argued that the star comes with criticism and praise. More than anyone. They are right. But that’s not what he argued.

But at the end of the day it’s not gonna change. Just become the villain and punch everyone in the mouth.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Look, this is a waste of time. No one’s opinion is going to change. I despise Lebron. Millions do. It’s why he’ll never be The Goat to all those people.

Now…will the Cowboys get Micah to tone down his social media activity?
I didn’t know people despised him for what lol? Because he’s good?

ESisback

Reaction score
Don’t like Skippy either! Most of these talking heads merely chase click$.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He jumps from team to team—no loyalty, no humility—in pursuit of validation of his greatness. He’s a narcissist who shows more support for China.
This is nonsense. He gave f the freaking Cleveland Cavaliers a championship when no one wanted to play there. He went back when he didn’t have to. Disgusting Cleveland…..