Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

Proof

Reaction score
Ask most credible NBA fans over 40 who aren’t hanging on Lebron’s testicles.
sorry, ask them what? if jerry west is better than lebron? i’m 43 a diehard and objective nba fan and jordan is my favorite player (and an incredible a-hole). you just don’t know what you’re talking about and have some weirdo hangup. all good though

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I love MP11 and he's our MVP so far, but I hate this whiny stuff. Wanna shut him up, go out and stack W's against quality opponents. You get embarrassed by the niners, and media haters are gonna pile on, and you gotta take it, and use it.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Jordan is the GOAT. Put the greatest players from all sports in a room and let Jordan walk in and he would be the Alpha. He could be an a-hole but his objective was winning instead of wanting everyone to like him.

tomokawan

Reaction score
I agree with Micah. But it will never changed. There is alot of Cowboy hate and Jelousy out there. Nothing new. moreover, if you bring it up, you will get destroyed. You can't win an argument with a biased media. Best to just deal with it and move on.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Jordan is the GOAT. Put the greatest players from all sports in a room and let Jordan walk in and he would be the Alpha. He could be an a-hole but his objective was winning instead of wanting everyone to like him.
Jordan wouldn't be the alpha in that room. Larry Bird was more alpha than Jordan in just basketball.

ESisback

Reaction score
sorry, ask them what? if jerry west is better than lebron? i’m 43 a diehard and objective nba fan and jordan is my favorite player (and an incredible a-hole). you just don’t know what you’re talking about and have some weirdo hangup. all good though
Don’t know what I’m talking about?!? Weirdo hang up?!? Why, because I prefer a dozen or so other players to the overhyped Lebron? It’s my OPINION!! I don’t like Lebron! Millions don’t! An arrogant narcissist!

Last edited:

Proof

Reaction score
Don’t know what I’m talking about?!? Weirdo hang up?!? Why, because I prefer a dozen or so other players to the overhyped Lebron? It’s my OPINION!! I don’t like Lebron! Millions don’t! An arrogant narcissist!
Yeah. absolutely lol. Considering someone who doesn't agree with you non credible and a testicle swinger pretty much invalidates the "it's my opinion" nonsense. and again the "over hyped" "i don't like" is the werido hang up lol. he's objectively incredible. your feelings about him personally are your issue, and that's fine.

ESisback

Reaction score
Yeah. absolutely lol. Considering someone who doesn't agree with you non credible and a testicle swinger pretty much invalidates the "it's my opinion" nonsense. and again the "over hyped" "i don't like" is the werido hang up lol. he's objectively incredible. your feelings about him personally are your issue, and that's fine.
Yep! You nailed it! He’s a great player! My feelings (opinion), though, remain the same. I don’t like him. I prefer many other players. Lots of people do. People that constantly praise him, defend his words and actions on fan forums and other social media, and rhapsodize over ‘The Goat’ ARE ball hangers—in the opinion of many who don’t.

Proof

Reaction score
Yep! You nailed it! He’s a great player! My feelings (opinion), though, remain the same. I don’t like him. I prefer many other players. Lots of people do. People that constantly praise him, defend his words and actions on fan forums and other social media, and rhapsodize over ‘The Goat’ ARE ball hangers—in the opinion of many who don’t.
cool cool, that's fine. im a fan of what these guys do on the court. jordan's my favorite and still arguably the (my) GOAT, and lebron is right there in the conversation imo. off the court jordan likely got his dad murdered, was a ruthless (and at times degenerate) competitor, and had a pretty unrivaled petty streak. Charles Barkley said it best when I was a kid, "I'm not a role model" I don't get defending everything these guys do and say either.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
cool cool, that's fine. im a fan of what these guys do on the court. jordan's my favorite and still arguably the (my) GOAT, and lebron is right there in the conversation imo. off the court jordan likely got his dad murdered, was a ruthless (and at times degenerate) competitor, and had a pretty unrivaled petty streak. Charles Barkley said it best when I was a kid, "I'm not a role model" I don't get defending everything these guys do and say either.
He didn’t get his dad murdered