Micah Parsons calls out Acho and is tired of people trashing Dallas Cowboys

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
If I was making money like that doing something I love, I could overlook quite a bit.
"quite a bit" still has it's limits...but I do agree that they should endure more than most because they get more than most. But at some point, it's too unfair and counterproductive. I am hypercritical of this team...but even I stand back and go...OK, that's just BS because the other teams don't get that treatment.

Only a sadomasochist is going to give carte blanche rights for everyone to pile on forever.

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
Hey, if spending your day being critical and unhappy about something amazingly changeable and tenuous that you have zero control of….ENJOY!✊
If spending your day being a schmuck apologizing for grown men's sub par performance which underwrites more mediocrity...ENJOY!

Proof

Reaction score
Jordan. But if I were building a super team, there are MANY I would take before Lebron:

Bird, Magic, Kobe, Wilt, Russell, Shaq, Dr. J, Curry, West, to name a few.
gotcha. so to bring it full circle, you feel that jordan wasn't an a-hole? or the standards just don't apply to him. dr. j and jerry west are hilarious choices as well

tomokawan

Reaction score
He jumps from team to team—no loyalty, no humility—in pursuit of validation of his greatness. He’s a narcissist who shows more support for China.
More athletes should be like Lebron. So haters like you can get even more upset. No loyalty? He left Cleveland after 7 years. He was free to join any team. Cleveland fans burned his jersey the owner trashed him, but he went back home to win them a title. What is that???

RoboQB

Reaction score
When referencing Acho, Pat McAfee likes to say
"Emmanuel Acho, who has as many NFL sacks as I do, says...". Dude has zero cred and no business discussing
football on television.

RoboQB

Reaction score
gotcha. so to bring it full circle, you feel that jordan wasn't an a-hole? or the standards just don't apply to him. dr. j and jerry west are hilarious choices as well
Fun fact: The silhouette of a player in the NBA logo is
Jerry West. They apparently think he was a good player.

Dr. J (Julius Erving) was big time as well. Played a big
part in the merging of the ABA-NBA. Not a laughable choice at all, but probably lower on my list.

Jordan is the GOAT. Larry Bird was amazing.
Magic, Kobe, Kareem, Shaq. Bill Russell won 11 titles

As for a "super team", just give me the original pro-Olympic roster.

leicafan

Reaction score
Acho, McCoy AND Fatass Joy Taylor—-ALL USELESS!
Exactly, the Joy lady doesn't provide any valuable comments in the show just like Shady. All useless. Wasted of the time and spots on the show. David Helman used to be in the show with them. And he quits and switch to Fox sports. But that show is one of the worst on the tv.

ESisback

Reaction score
Ask most credible NBA fans over 40 who aren’t hanging on Lebron’s testicles.

zerofill

Reaction score
You guys getting upset with this have to remember that this is normal for this generation. They consume information through social media and its their primary communication channel.

I get the whole premise of let your play speak but that's just not the way this generation operates.
100% correct.
us old guys here have to remember, they grey up with cell phones in their hands, and social media. Micah was born in 1999. He can't remember a time of no social media, internet, etc...

People want him to act like he was born in the 70s... it just isn't going to happen.

starfan1

Reaction score
Some of y’all love his yapping into a mic till he supports the qb

Jipper

Reaction score
100% correct.
us old guys here have to remember, they grey up with cell phones in their hands, and social media. Micah was born in 1999. He can't remember a time of no social media, internet, etc...

People want him to act like he was born in the 70s... it just isn't going to happen.
Yes- they are called digital natives bc they have no concept of a world without digital information on digital devices.

I was born in 82 so I am an old millennial and have had the benefit of advanced analog plus the digital evolution...

I will say I dispise social media, was in the originL group for FB when it was just a small set colleges...when it became like MySpace I stopped using and never looked back.

I am sure the next generation will have something else like a neuronetwork connection and will think this whole device thing is so old school...